Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s on this morning slating Petr cause one year he didn’t get her a Mother’s Day card ! She’s genuinely awful !

Think is yesterday she was singing his praise and today she’s slagging him online ! She’s deranged and dangerous, Petr should bloddy charge her !

Probably not even true !

She’s a classic narcissist
Does Brendan get her a card from Lily? Just saying. It’s always Petr that gets mentioned in these videos. Because she’s OBSESSED with him. I’m pretty sure Mad Pam or Diane the mink could buy her a card. Always to be about big beefy.

Reactions: 19

K4040

VIP Member
Hope shes gone for a green dress so she looks like the love child of a Brussel sprout and a leprechaun 😂

• Haha

ellmac

Chatty Member
Slimming filter used in this mornings video. She has sausage fingers in real life not long skinny ones .

Also the over exaggerated hand movements now just to annoy folk.

I talk with my hands as several family members are deaf so to me it’s natural to sign and speak even with hearing people.

But her hand movements are just stupid.

Oh and she now has arthritis….. that’s another to add to her pip form.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
My vagina has just shrivilled up & died at his “monthly stock up” video 😂😂 getting his wax melts on 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

Lrkn27

VIP Member
This is quite possibly THE most controversial thing someone can say, especially on a thread with predominantly Scottish women (I’m also a Scottish woman) however I’m going for it…
It’s not called PREMARK!!!!!
You don’t send your kids to premary school.
We don’t use premer on our skin before makeup.
It’s not called a prevate life.
I could go on but I feel my point has been made.
It’s P R I M A R K ffs.
Nope its PREmark 😂😂 its ingrained into us sorry 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
There is no holiday with Petr.. I’ll believe it when I see it. You couldn’t pay me to go on holiday with my ex husband I’d rather shit in my hands and clap!

I could maybe possibly understand if they’d been married 10yrs and always done a family holiday and it’s what Max was used too but at this point Max is 4 and they’ve been separated longer than they were married 😂
Exactly. It’s the same as her obsession with getting cards from Max through Petr. Why would you want anything off a man that ignored your own daughter in her own home, refused to let you put the heating on and controlled what you ate? Max won’t have a clue what Mother’s Day even is, I’m sure Lily could add his name to a card. But oh no, she needs the attention off Petr.

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Tues Vav: max struggles to wait so I called the hospital the day before to explain all this.

Wed Vav: Vav is recording her morning video and makes Max wait till she is finished…

Make it make sense!

• Heart

lollie75

Chatty Member
Who called it that she would be at the gym today despite being ok with how her body looks 😂

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Lurker in here, regular in Ehmeys. Parking my ass here now as I’m not liking some of the commenters over that other site. Some would be awesome tattlers, others are absolutely batshit. Praying they don’t open these threads up. The headcases from over there will wreck us 🙈

On another note - loving Vag’s insta story with her up dancing in the booth shaking her sizeable ass. Deffo had more than a few drinks to let that unfiltered size 16 content out there 🤣

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
I don't watch CBB but my FYP is full of Feckin-Su getting her arse handed to her by Fern Britton 🤣
Fern Britton dealt with the likes of Schofe, she ain’t gonna let some little prissy narcissistic princess friend of Vav get one over her.

Reactions: 18

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Long term lurker here, I prefer to read rather than try to keep up with you witty lot. Just wanted to add my tuppence that I seen Petr on Tinder this weekend, so he’s either single or up to no good!
that’ll be why she’s getting back into fitness. She wants him back….again!

• Haha
Imagine using the word limelight. Fuck off!! But that twat is just another vav she has videos of her wee one in hospital! Sick fuckers the lot of uz!
Thank you for sharing this? Fuck off mark ya freak honestly today has turned my stomach and made me so sad for that poor boy. My wee one is still going thru a rubbish Time with this bone in his hip. the orthopaedic surgeon has basically said they don't know the best way to go in to fix it as it could make things worse, and when the surgeon asked him how long does he think he's had the pain he said well I don't remember ever not having it, it broke my heart. doctors for years fobbed me off with growing pains etc when he finally had MRI they thought it could have been bone cancer but they discovered a bone in his hip is fully twisted back on itself something the surgeon said he has now only ever seen once in his 20 year career. but ye know what he's a thriving happy boy and although dealing with pain on the daily he pushes through he knows there are kids In far worse situations than him. One thing you won't find though is videos of my child laying in a hospital bed in a vulnerable state!
Awww Rolly my heart is with you and you're family you've all been proper through the mill but still managed to keep your shit together and have the most hilarious banter and sense of humour. Last year I went through a court case involving DV and had terrible PTSD even the cutlery drawer being shut triggered me and had me scared in a corner. But I used to chat with you all daily as none of you knew my situation or what I was going through so I had the best times I could be me and have a laugh with you all.

Also none of this was on social media as I don't want strangers knowing my business. Take note Staf

• Heart

indiechick

Chatty Member
Just read about 30 pages of that cc. Thank fucked tattles locked. Shame you canna refer folk to join here though as reckon a couple of them would make decent additions

• Heart