Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Second time she’s done that L’Oréal add and still can’t put the link … it’s my job … em ok your not very good at it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

leave the wee boy out of social media !! It’s totally exploitation, he doesn’t have a voice to say yes !! 🐄
---

Love them like family ! Thats just totally weird !!
Well, when you consider her actual family …

Reactions: 2

ZURI

can someone share the page where they are talking about Vav please, if that’s allowed x

Reactions: 2

Girl2019

That Ashley life make up who is against Steph and made out she was horrible to her is maybe a secret orange order member. Stonehaven fought hard to keep the out this weekend. I’ve close friends who live there and it’s been very stressful for locals. But they won and business are closing due to the OO meeting still going ahead in Stonehaven .

Attachments

Reactions: 1

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Ffs haven’t been watching BB catch up TV only goes back to episode 5 as far as I can see. Yous are making me want to watch it 😅😅

whatsthestory89

So someone is faking being whatsthestory on cafe. That is NOT me and i have no affiliation to that profile. DISGUSTINNN tbh and they are not even funny. Im genuinely thinking is it big nose nana mac tbh

whatsthestory89

im telling you rolly, we got some competition over on the new site!! Its on fire. This is our warm safe space, please keep tattle alive! its like the sun vs the mirror, coca cola vs pepsi, mcdonalds vs burger king!!!! Who will be be victorious and pull in the punters?
---
That's fkn right I said she would film herself in the gym. I'll have alllll the commission beefy
Surely the gym will have a no recording policy?

whatsthestory89

Thought she said she never drank anyway? Lies, lies, lies.
Whatsthestory is definitely her or Mad Pam or Diane the Mink. The things they used to say when they first appeared was too obvious. They’ve tried to change their narrative now but they were a full on fan and hated everyone on here especially me. 🤣🤣 As CLA would say. Affected darling.
Spammy, think it was me in the early days on here that kept on about the nursery stuff? Ive mentioned the charity stuff also which i do not think anyone related to steph would touch on… come on your smarter than that. Most of what i was saying was winding you lot up jesus christ calm down!!

whatsthestory89

Whatsthestory87 over on the CC why am I thinking it is possibly the tinder gold digger Taylor Rae. Someone made a comment over there talking about how they don’t understand how she is always blowing smoke up vavs arse and it got me thinking.

The mentioning of Emz from them and nobody else is quite telling as TR was on her posts spouting something similar about how she raised money for charities and she knew how they worked. Then going on about what proof is there that stef didn’t hand the money in TR asked that too and just the overall coherent way she was speaking in the posts, no way was that vav & co writing that. And the part about only knowing her from school was a red herring to throw people off.

Have I got to much time on my hands just now😂😂or anyone else think there’s a possibility it’s her
Well its not me!

whatsthestory89

Well i see ive been name dropped a few times already on cafe! That chat is taking off wowowow! Think it will just snowball like the sun article. Will it end the dominance of this chat? Like when apple iphone killed nokia? Some truly shocking comments already. I see someone has contacted the charity commission?