Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
@K4040 in waiting for a photoshop of big beefy in something leopard print 😂😂😂

happy Mother’s Day to all that celebrate and big hugs to the ones that don’t for personal reasons. You are in my thoughts today ❤
You asked 😂
---
Oh and Vav it’s PERMANENT.. just like you’re permanently stupid
---
Bo selecta bitches 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Wtf123

Also, while I’m at it! That’s a bitch move being on a huge health kick and buying your friend a fat donut! I feel like that’s very much on purpose and almost like she’s trying to sabotage Amie because! She’s clearly much bigger than Aimee and this feels pretty sneaky

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Cant believe she actually put #blobby yer no so fkn slim yersel ya silly cow I hope whoever she was talking about kicks her head in

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
There is no holiday with Petr.. I’ll believe it when I see it. You couldn’t pay me to go on holiday with my ex husband I’d rather shit in my hands and clap!

I could maybe possibly understand if they’d been married 10yrs and always done a family holiday and it’s what Max was used too but at this point Max is 4 and they’ve been separated longer than they were married 😂

I don’t know her personally but know two good people who have had run ins with her and someone who is a friend of one of the blokes who says he was shagging her while Cammy was in hospital.

• Wow
  • Sad

Spanor511

VIP Member
Did she heck go in that cold water bath this morning 😂 crack pot

Also making a tik tok about someone making money out of her from the woman who exploits her wee boy for views and money and exposes him to god knows what weirdos are out there 😂
Saying someone is making money from her when she made thousands of pounds, pretending to be in love and proposing to a dying man whilst shagging his pal.

K4040

VIP Member
So the slate lady has sent her Mother’s Day gifts like she did aimless and her mum. If she can afford to send tons to them skanks then she don’t need others business!

Anyone who gifts to them, I block and I won’t purchase from them cos they clearly don’t have any morals or values allowing these narcissists to promote their products

• Heart

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Never been to Dublin and all she’s done is order room service and go to Zara.. I frequently travel for work by myself I’ve been to Dublin a few times now. There’s so much to do/see so many bars and restaurants.. why not take the opportunity to explore.. oh wait this is the person who didn’t know they sold walkers crisps and fresh fruit in Benidorm 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
She really is winding me up now. The hair range is designed for textured and coily hair types. Of course it's not going to work for your fine straight hair Vag. It would be like her buying a foundation designed for darker skin and complaining it doesn't suit her. Or a size 10 woman (that's not you Vag) going into a plus sized clothing store and complaining there is nothing to fit them.
Let people have their thing Staf. Not everything is about you.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
How many of you know vav in real life? Or know someone who knows her?

raise your little hands now 😂
🤚🏽 Knew her pre/during C - Met her through a friend - She also did my hair once what a riot that was cost my a fortune to have it fixed 🙄
🤚🏽 Know several people who know her - None of them have anything to do with her anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 19

K4040

VIP Member
She will be pissed off because she didn’t get an invite to Dubai for the opening of that makeup brand she sticks up her fat arse!
She only didn’t get invited cos they thought she’d be mistaken for a camel and sold 😂

• Haha

say it like it is

VIP Member
Won’t post her pals cause she needs to protect them from trolls ! But will post her non verbal son who can’t defend himself !! Absolutely disgusting 🤢

she makes me sick

we all know she literally has no pals … she leads a sad life but she still exploits her son daily !!

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I've no even watched the video about the wax melts reading here was enough for my muff to shut its doors and retreat up to my stomach 🤮🤢 he really is such an ick. Noo I love a wax melt but Mr roly would get punted oot the door if he was behaving like that and telt tae enjoy chugging tae James blunt for the rest of his life the dirty bastard

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Some absolute crayon muncher has said Max has her lips. I swear that would be enough for me to wipe my entire existence off of social media and go into hiding

---
BTW vav since you read here stop using the disabled bay at the gym 🤬 your son isn't in the car with you! Hard enough for disabled folk to get parking spots without tits like u using them
Report, report, report. She’ll get a heavy fine.

She’s fucking disgusting if she’s using Max’s blue badge when he’s not with her. Just one more way of exploiting her vulnerable son. He deserves so much better than that skank of a mother.

• Angry