Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Oh Staf just because it zips doesn't mean it fits.. that could be said about the bent bone dress or the gunt munching joggers she had on today. Size up, you'll be way comfier and look a hell of a lot better too.
That’s the only bent bone she got this weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She could start a private group for her legions of followers 🙄 who have been there from the start.

Bullshit. Max equals pound signs in her eyes to her. That’s all.
---
Where have all these came from? Is there something on Facebook about her again or are these old
Max is Cammy Mark Two in Steph’s eyes. The more she can milk his vulnerabilities for profit, the better.

• Sad

here4bants!

VIP Member
So I’ve just come across that Graeme Sutherland on live and who is in the comments….. desperado herself 🙄

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Get a fucking grip! Yes it's horrible seeing your child go through anything but saying you have trauma about it fuck off! My son was put to sleep when he was 4 months old yes it was horrible I still remember it and he's nearly 10 but I dont have trauma from it 🙄 know what I wasn't doing though making videos before my son was in hospital because I was too busy looking after him. Nothing about that wee boy is private
She’s such a fucking attention seeking twat. Disgusting using content from 4 years ago!!!!! Max is fit and healthy now. She’s desperate.

azura81

VIP Member
3E51A31B-3020-4A35-BA12-DC6EB29B6BAD.jpeg

Is this is her thinking she is showing off ?? 😂😂😂😂 image incase she also claims she didn’t pack her shoes later …

• Haha

here4bants!

VIP Member
She can’t do anything just for the sake of it or for the thought or love of it … it’s got to be commission paid !! #Ad ! Always gifted ! Sad act can’t think of anything nice for her son unless someone gifts it
---
Yeah ok sure she did 🤣🤣

big bad beefy lying Vav : Even the surname doesn’t belong to her #gifted
It’ll be a fuking short story she never does anything with that poor lad.
“dear max, I gave you an iPad and numerous step daddies, The End”

• Haha

Amanda90

It’s so tight I can hear the seams popping from Glasgow. My gran would use the words mutton and lamb. It looks like a dress her daughter would wear to prom. There are so many beautiful dresses from classy brands that would be far more suited to her age and she goes with an off the rack prom dress 💀💀💀

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s on defended the fact she did a negative review on the Beyoncé range !! Says she’s qualified to do so 🤔

not very kind is it Vav !! why trash the brand when it’s not even for your hair type !! Why buy it just to do that !! Very cruel !! 🐮

postive if it’s a freebie though is it !!!! 😡
---
Also did someone ask her to buy the shampoo and review it 🤔 I think not !!!
---
She’s actually said in her review someone is getting fired for this !! How cruel can you be !! 😡😡

she’s determined to get people sacked ! First poor Steven now some random who designed the bottle , she’s a heartless selfish cow 🐄 !
Exactly. If the fat rat was getting paid to promote it, it would be 10/10, amazing GUYS, my absolute favourite GUYS.

She just couldn’t do something nice for someone without broadcasting it and ruining it for the poor girl. Look at me, I am nice, I do nice things. No she doesnt. She only does it for TikTok likes and views. Where’s the charity money? It would have been NICE if her to donate that money.
100% this. Did the lass even want the dress? She’s hotel staff, she’s not going to tell Big Vag honestly how she looked in a wish version of Glinda’s dress!

• Haha
  • Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s on this morning slating Petr cause one year he didn’t get her a Mother’s Day card ! She’s genuinely awful !

Think is yesterday she was singing his praise and today she’s slagging him online ! She’s deranged and dangerous, Petr should bloddy charge her !

Probably not even true !

She’s a classic narcissist
Has she ever thought maybe she don’t deserve any Mother’s Day gifts the way she treats exploits that kid.. just saying

• Heart

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Caption - Mac has no way to communicate

Steph - I know you want the tv changed but that’s not how we ask is it?

Just because he’s non verbal doesn’t been he can’t communicate Steph so which is it? Also it’s a well known fact that 90% of communication is non verbal im pretty sure I learnt that at primary school

She speaks so much shite.. Max taken first cause she phoned in advance. Max isn’t the first autistic child they’ve seen and he won’t be the last and I’m pretty sure the staff at RACH know far more about how to look after him than his own mother who has him baby sat by an iPad 24/7.

She reminds me of some woman who was there a few years ago when my son was having surgery who did nothing but complain cause her child wasn’t first on the list to be seen