Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Thanks to @ZedsDead and @K4040 for the joint thread title.

Big Beefy Vav is the only mother on the planet to have an SEN child. She refers to herself as a single mother but this isn’t true as she co parents with both her children’s fathers (once she decided who Lily’s dad was/not the one on the birth certificate), receives large child maintenance payments from both and frequently leaves her SEN child and teenager to go and play ‘I’m famous’ with people who sell/beg the Huns to buy, the same shite make up as herself for days on end.

Miss Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron recently made the astonishing claim that the stress levels she encounters being an SEN mum were the same as those of a FRONTLINE SOLDIER, at war. This was not received well, even by some of her thickest Huns, however Stephanie took this opportunity to spin the narrative around to encourage bullying and harrassment against a creator from Aberdeen. Insinuating this woman was making horrible comments about Max. However this is simply not true, Stephanie again can provide zero evidence of this.
Despite posting about her horrific stress levels being the same as a FRONTLINE SOLDIER, less than 24 hours later, Stephanie was singing Beyoncé into the camera in Belfast, whilst reminding everyone she was wearing a size ‘12’ blazer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

here4bants!

VIP Member
Does anyone else think it’s weird she’d want to go on holiday with Petr? She’s clearly trying to go away with him in the hope they will get back together, and saying in the comments it’s not her problem if his girlfriend has an issue with it just shows what a nasty, game playing bitch she is.

Reactions: 29

ellmac

Chatty Member
The holiday with Petr…. I hope he takes the new girlfriend too 🤣🤣

Also what’s with the slimming filters on the airport and London videos today? She’s literally loooking half the real size she is
---
Also still catching up, partner went to work off shore on Friday and I found a letter on Saturday morning saying it’s over and then discovered he’s blocked me off everything.

So that’s been fun. Even his kids are clueless (they are adults and not mine but they’ve not left my side despite having their own homes etc)

But I guess I won there with the blended family ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
So someone is faking being whatsthestory on cafe. That is NOT me and i have no affiliation to that profile. DISGUSTINNN tbh and they are not even funny. Im genuinely thinking is it big nose nana mac tbh
But you’re not funny so how would we notice the difference?

Yer patter is shite 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Nothing says boss babe quite like stomping about the car park of a Cooncil gym 😬

(Disclaimer: I’m not slagging anyone who uses Council gyms - I’ve been known to go myself because they can be great value for money. I’m slagging Vav because of how she likes to portray herself and look down her nose at other people)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Briar_rose

VIP Member
The setting the camera up and getting back into bed is my favourite thing these fruiters do 😂

My life could be falling apart at the seams and that would instantly makes me feel better about it

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Hho1989

Long term lurker here, I prefer to read rather than try to keep up with you witty lot. Just wanted to add my tuppence that I seen Petr on Tinder this weekend, so he’s either single or up to no good!

• Wow
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Hope the folk on cc don't mind I stole these 😇 shes got the effects up full on her phone the one that smooths skin, tones your chin etc but there's no hiding this mess. She was half the size in her pics last nite face all toned wee tiny nose now shes back to being like a quarterback
---
Spammor you cant be serious and make some point about me being invested when you have thousands of messages on the vav threads haha. Spammy pinch me haha! The super vav fan
Fk off c.u.n.t! Only a narcissistic cow would be on their own thread commenting! Spanor511 isn't interested in yer pish so get to fk yer no wanted here. Spanor511 has more class and integrity in her little finger than u will ever have, so again F.U.C.K OFF

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
Does anyone else think it’s weird she’d want to go on holiday with Petr? She’s clearly trying to go away with him in the hope they will get back together, and saying in the comments it’s not her problem if his girlfriend has an issue with it just shows what a nasty, game playing bitch she is.
Exactly but more fool him for agreeing to it. The only reason she wants to do it will be to annoy the GF. As I’ve said before she wouldn’t be going away if wee Rylan was still hanging out the back of her.
Never seen her go on a co-parenting holiday with Brendan and Lily. 😏

Reactions: 23

Amanda90

Has anyone else seen on that tiktok montage of Max that she has the subtitles on and so it comes up with what she is saying. She has obviously silenced the talking so you can’t hear the words over the music but the subtitles are still showing it and she is saying something about being bored. Yeah sure hun when my kid is out under GA I feel bored too hun 😂
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

ZURI

This is quite possibly THE most controversial thing someone can say, especially on a thread with predominantly Scottish women (I’m also a Scottish woman) however I’m going for it…
It’s not called PREMARK!!!!!
You don’t send your kids to premary school.
We don’t use premer on our skin before makeup.
It’s not called a prevate life.
I could go on but I feel my point has been made.
It’s P R I M A R K ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22