Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I mean tbf the security system is top notch.

No one will go near if they see her in a swimming costume playing in her bath outside

• Haha
Reactions: 22

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I’m convinced it was the green shrek dress that has made her go to the gym, she didn’t realise how porky she’d got.
But vav luv, you’re doing it for the wrong reasons, we don’t care if your fat or thin, you’re still a cunt.

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Hahahahhahah

‘I don’t use filters’

her side profile, and the wonky shelves tel a different story 😭😭

I think that’s why she was raging getting her make up done, cos she was side on. She was proper heavy breathing, and looked anxious as fuck

Attachments

• 89.9 KB
    • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
    Someone on here said her gran would describe Big Vav as this, and I’ve never forgotten it and how apt is it, with her in that monstrosity. Those bingo wings and big shooders look ridiculous.

WHORE IN DISTRESS IN A BIG GREEN SIZE 18 DRESS.

• Haha
    Has anyone else seen on that tiktok montage of Max that she has the subtitles on and so it comes up with what she is saying. She has obviously silenced the talking so you can’t hear the words over the music but the subtitles are still showing it and she is saying something about being bored. Yeah sure hun when my kid is out under GA I feel bored too hun 😂
    ---
    It’s taken her less than 20 minutes to read here and change the settings to remove the subtitles. Hi Steph 👋🏼

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
    Hope the folk on cc don't mind I stole these 😇 shes got the effects up full on her phone the one that smooths skin, tones your chin etc but there's no hiding this mess. She was half the size in her pics last nite face all toned wee tiny nose now shes back to being like a quarterback
    She’s so manipulative and jealous aswell. Had the slimming filter on to the utter max on herself only, in a desperate attempt to appear thinner than Aimee who is much thinner than her now. Aimee looked much classier and dressed for her age last night also. Not mutton dressed as lamb ready for a roasting. And before anyone starts Aimee is an absolute cracker aswell, I just think she looked much better than Vav last night, even though Vav tries to sabotage her at every opportunity but that’s more fool Aimee. Both desperate to pretend they have a friend when it’s glaringly obvious they can’t stand each other.

• Heart
    Reactions: 21

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
    im telling you rolly, we got some competition over on the new site!! Its on fire. This is our warm safe space, please keep tattle alive! its like the sun vs the mirror, coca cola vs pepsi, mcdonalds vs burger king!!!! Who will be be victorious and pull in the punters?
    ---

Surely the gym will have a no recording policy?
    I've actually got tears laughing 🤣 your no right in the noggin ya daft bastard 🤣🤣 coming on here giving it vavs writing a book and bringing oot a fashion line listen beef cheeks the only thing fitting is sold doon In Halfords no PLT. then trying to mingle with us. Have u no seen Regina George In here aka Lrkn27 she doesn't let folk sit way us 💅 so off ye pop ya doolally bam and don't call me rolly again 😭🤣

• Haha
    • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
    Fuck me, she looks like she’s lost 10 stone in 10 days with that filter. Aberdeens Kate Middleton.

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
    Listen beefy. Emz makes NO money off the back of you. And it’s a huge back right enough 😂 Do you give the creators who’s content you create any money because you copy plenty of them. And speaking of money where are the Anchor Unit buckets you stole!! Cheap, beefy and charity thief Vav that’s what you are.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
    Happy international women's day to all you ladies 💖 the good honest kind women of this world who support each other ❤ (vav ye didn't know it's international women's days so don't be using it for content after you read here cause you are one of the worst women we all have had the displeasure of comng across ya midden) 🤣

• Heart

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
    Omg!!!!! Her insta post!!! Iam mortified for her!
    It’s internal woman’s day and I would love to post all my friends but I can’t, so this one is for yous….then goes on to post…A PICTURE OF HER FUCKING SELF!!! Iam howling

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
    This is quite possibly THE most controversial thing someone can say, especially on a thread with predominantly Scottish women (I’m also a Scottish woman) however I’m going for it…
    It’s not called PREMARK!!!!!
    You don’t send your kids to premary school.
    We don’t use premer on our skin before makeup.
    It’s not called a prevate life.
    I could go on but I feel my point has been made.
    It’s P R I M A R K ffs.
    Vav’s a fat fud but it’s Premark

• Haha
    • Heart

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
    Omg could she have made that video anymore about her and Petr! Iam cringeeeeing for her!
    max’s bd= WE are taken him away, WE didn’t know what to get him

max has his place at the school = me and Petr both got the phone calls same time, both one after another both on the phone to each other bla bla… she’s a Fucking fruit cake

100% he’s prob split with who he was seeing, back on tinder, and agreed to go to Disney with the crackpot. That’s why she’s trying to loose weight.. she would 100% get back with him in a minute! Fair enough co parent for max, but remwber VAV THIS IS SOMEONE YOUR DAUGHTER DIDNT LIKE, you said he IGNORED HER IN HER OWN HOME!!! Just shows you all she cares about is herself

• Haha

toppy02

VIP Member
    Does anyone else think it’s weird she’d want to go on holiday with Petr? She’s clearly trying to go away with him in the hope they will get back together, and saying in the comments it’s not her problem if his girlfriend has an issue with it just shows what a nasty, game playing bitch she is.
    Its completely weird I mean have a bit of self respect Vav the boy was living with you and your kids and set up a tinder profile as well as messaging lassies in the office ffs. He was shitty to your daughter and as you’ve said on numerous occasions walked out and left you with £10 in the bank. Who the feck would want to go on holiday with someone who treated you like that. She’s been away herself with Max, he’s been away with him also so absolutely no need or reason to go on holiday together other than for Vav to feel like she’s some sort of control over him which will obviously piss the girlfriend off. They all need to grow up if he goes he’s completely as bad as she is. Bet she’ll be paying for it as well, what a desperate roaster 😂

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
    Who does she think she is demanding that he's seen first max doesn't understand he can't wait around well ye know what you do ye sit and entertain your child until its their turn. Sorry if this sounds harsh but max will have to learn that he won't always be first because he has autism, there are plenty more kids with autism and they all can't be first it's impossible. So teach your son that there are times in life you have to wait. That wean is in for a shock when he grows up

• Heart
    Reactions: 20

GailPlatt

Just seen her say she doesn’t post her son on social media… eh? feel like I’ve seen him more than my own

• Haha
    Reactions: 20