Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people were asking 🫣🫣 Em ok No one is asking your just looking for content 🥱

P.S secret … It’s a lier cough … she’s hoping to get DLA for that too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I will tag her below” as always, fails to do so!

“i am running late i am going to have to love & leave you” then proceeds to chat absolute shite for another 2 mins trying to justify exploiting her vulnerable son yet again.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Haha Tattlers educating Beefy. Her explaining why the dry robes so big in her latest video 🤣 You're welcome Stefanny 😘

• Haha
Great advert for that coat from the big moron. Dry robe is a brand like Hoover is a brand. I wouldn’t approve that advert for my business if that’s what she sent me to approve. It’s a changing robe, not a dry robe. You’ve said the name of the well known competitor brand in the video you absolute twit! 🤦‍♀️ no brain cells!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Little miss Stalked revealing Maxs favourite food place and where it is to tens of thousands of people.
She really tells on herself and all those mugs lap it up

Reactions: 8
Haha Tattlers educating Beefy. Her explaining why the dry robes so big in her latest video 🤣 You're welcome Stefanny 😘

Yes nice to know she’s among us. She addressed it twice in the 2 morning videos.

I am at this point typing an invoice to her for content ideas.

Wonder will she post that on tik tok 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs submitted to the dry robe wankers Facebook group

• Haha
She might aswell just move that cold pod up against the fence next to the road and be done with it. Its getting closer and closer everyday. What normal person would want all the traffic being able to see you. Sad cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How shocking is her hair 🥴 and Brendan gets her to promote that Voduz stuff 😏 great advert for it right there when she only washed her hair yesterday 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
when that laws passed in Scotland …IVE GOT A HARDRIVE FULL OF VIDEOS! Of you know parading your special needs son for money!!

• Haha
How shocking is her hair 🥴 and Brendan gets her to promote that Voduz stuff 😏 great advert for it right there when she only washed her hair yesterday 🫠
I’ll never actually understand sticking someone else hair on your head. Its rank. You can always tell it’s fake aswell no matter how well it’s fitted.
---
when that laws passed in Scotland …IVE GOT A HARDRIVE FULL OF VIDEOS! Of you know parading your special needs son for money!!
She will be getting done for fraud too, she won’t stop and Max can’t consent so like her whole life/ online personality she will fake it. 🤣

Reactions: 11
I’ll never actually understand sticking someone else hair on your head. Its rank. You can always tell it’s fake aswell no matter how well it’s fitted.
---

She will be getting done for fraud too, she won’t stop and Max can’t consent so like her whole life/ online personality she will fake it. 🤣
i say this to my pals all the time who have extensions 😂 i don’t have the patience or the time for that nonsense. I am lucky though that my hair is quite thick & grows well if i want it to. Did she not go on about getting them out at Christmas & going shorter? More bullshit 😏

• Haha
Was it worth it Steph? Selling your sons dignity for you to live in a fake empty mansion with your grotty nice car and hair extensions???
that poor boy has to live the rest of his life out with his childhood for hundreds and thousands to see of him struggling. You’ve made his disadvantage your advantage. How can you sleep at night… it’s so very sad, that poor wee boy has his mother pimping him out

Reactions: 19
My son’s autistic he’s almost 14, I’ve never posted anything private about him on my social media because it’s private. I’ve posted successes we’ve had to my private fb acct as I was proud. I take photos of him only when he allows me to & I will always check they’re ok to post. Max hasn’t got a voice, she’s his voice and she’s exploiting that poor boy beyond belief as well as neglecting his safety and safeguarding. She is EVERYTHING every other SEN mum isn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i say this to my pals all the time who have extensions 😂 i don’t have the patience or the time for that nonsense. I am lucky though that my hair is quite thick & grows well if i want it to. Did she not go on about getting them out at Christmas & going shorter? More bullshit 😏
Me too 🤣, one of my mates sits for like 8 hours at a time every couple of months getting them done. I’d be cracking up after half an hour 🤣
Then it’s the thought of having someone’s else hair on me, gadz. Gives me the boak. Just look after your natural hair and it will grow.
Such a fake world we live in.
Oh aye so she did, She constantly speaks one dose of utter shite.
See for being an ex “hairdresser” her hair is ratty both with extensions and without.

I think she’s the worst person I’ve came across in my 30 odd years on this planet so far.
I think the worst thing she’s done is cammys headstone.How long we’re they togeather? A year?
it’s despicable.

Reactions: 13
She’s unbelievable, that tt of Max going up and down wtf she’s steps in front of him filming him just standing there holding on, what happened if he took a tumble backwards. She’s off her fecking rocker. Also he’s holding the rail then putting his hand in his mouth. I saw a study about the filth and germs on an escalator, or any handrail to be fair and it’s absolutely vile, all sorts of germs, bugs and diseases. The least time anywhere near them the better they’re dangerous not a kids playground, bloody idiot.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.