Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her Insta saying someone on her TT comments is saying she is in the illuminati

goto the comments and the only one who said it was her!!!! OMGZZZ she lies sooooo much
God knows what this guy is on about but imagine saying on your Instagram that someone’s accusing you of being in it when in actual fact it was her chunky rat self that said she wasn’t 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I follow this girl on instagram she’s stunning she does fashion etc she’s 32 love her anyway she’s a a size 16/18
Has it in her bio - clothes look nice on her and I would 100% day apart from she taller than vav there’s body look similar? Or am I wrong
No this girls hips & thighs are definitely much smaller than vavs
---
So this absolute twit claims she had her comments filtered so that nasty comments don’t get through but yet find it highly acceptable to leave this comment on her page instead of just deleting it
Correct me if I'm wrong but surely if you filter comments then they don't get posted why would tik Tok move them elsewhere so you can still read them? Sounds a bit sus to me. And why would u want to read them if you've filtered them anyway. Filtered comments = I've read tattle

Last edited:
Diagnosing herself again. I've got arthritis it's an actual autoimmune disease vav any time anyone points out a flaw on her she's got to have something wrong with her
I also have RA, I’ve had it 22 years and I’m only 41. It’s absolutely wrecked my joints over the years and the pain is immense somedays.

Shes only using arthritis cos shes probably made notes from Rylan who is absolute pleb regarding RA.

• Heart
I also have RA, I’ve had it 22 years and I’m only 41. It’s absolutely wrecked my joints over the years and the pain is immense somedays.

Shes only using arthritis cos shes probably made notes from Rylan who is absolute pleb regarding RA.
Same luv i have RA was diagnosed not long after I turned 30. There's days I can't hold a brush to do my hair and the pain is really bad at times she really has no idea. If she had arthritis she would 100% have mentioned it before 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.