Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% distracted when she’s eyeing herself up in the camera. fair enough if she is stupid enough to injure herself, what about the innocent lives she’s putting in danger because she can’t stay off her phone for a half an hour drive. twit

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Someone should screen record these videos and send in to the police with her name, address and registration number

Reactions: 12
Telt 😂 the gift that keeps on giving Beefy 😆 maybe you should have read up on that as well before making a bleep of yourself 😏
she can’t have honestly believed he was really driving 😂 she’s as thick as a plank of wood 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot believe that beefy cheeks actually thought James Corden was actually driving doing Carpool Karaoke. Is she actually for real!!!!! Omg not one brain cell in that head of hers 😃😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really thinks she’s something !! Driving about with no seat belt videoing her self !

Last week single mum… this week we co-parent - any man should be giving a warning ⛔ contract she’s evil !!!

Reactions: 8
Why would you even wanna film yourself whilst driving.. it’s also boring to watch. These idiots can’t leave their phones alone for a minute. Constantly desperate for content.

Reactions: 14
Thanks to @OriginalAntiInfluencer for the thread title.

Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron still refuses to address what she done with money raised for her deceased husband who she proposed to whilst aware he was dying from a terminal illness. Stephanie was very aware of the money she would receive, only if she was his wife. This man was not her usual type at all. This has been confirmed on national newspaper The Sun, by bereaved members of his family. Her mother, Mad Pam, has blamed local shops in Aberdeen for stealing charity buckets of which there is absolutely no evidence. The general consensus is Stephanie stole this money and bought herself a flat. The life insurance and death benefit money she received from this poor man wasn’t enough. She didn’t give his poor Mother or brothers a penny. Instead choosing to act like a celebrity at the next Aberdeen FC game, waving to fans. It was around this time, days after her husbands death that she slept with one of his friends.

Where is the Charity Money?

Some pics of our rat faced 👽 beaver Beefy Babe. Skinny legend Size 10 Staf.

Please remember, do not wear leggings if you are fat please. Stephanie does not appreciate this. Thanks
Why thank you I do love a new thread. Well this troll in my sad life was out last night at a michelin star restaurant, saw a show and my big crabbit man booked a beautiful hotel, so aye the jealousy is ripping out of me today that I want to be big Steph 😀.

• Heart
🤣🤣🤣🤣 someone has reported her
Is that to tik Tok or the police?
---
Aw steph shut the duck up you didn't know that until I posted it here! Yes a phone is fine being mounted and recording however eye bleeping yourself not keeping ur eye on the road is illegal!!!
---
Karen are you bleeping thick hen! You can speak to a passenger while watching the road in front of you the whole time! The fkn issue is watching herself in her phone and not the road. God forbid she causes an accident and injures someone! A family member of mine was knocked down by a dangerous driver and was in a really bad way for a long time!
So does she pull over and stop every time she starts and stops the video?
---
She is right in that it's not illegal if your phone is mounted but if it's causing a distraction which in her case face bleeping the camera instead of the road then she can be prosecuted.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Funny how she worries about going to beach with max cause she would have to run after him but happy to let him sit alone munching on things he shouldn’t ??
That coat is massive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but still she insists on flashing to the road .. you know for that stalker who likes to drive by

Does she not remember the tit Aimee got over filming whilst her car was stationery in traffic? Mostly cos it was filming a RTA but people pulled her up. Vav is constantly using her phone to film herself and she’s a danger to others on the road. Hope she has been reported to the police And her reg is clear on some of her dunking videos

She’s practically at the roadside to strip off before getting in the water bath.

Obviously desperate for someone to blast the horn or yell at her so she has “troll stalking me” content.

Also isn’t the point of dry robes to be roomy and big so you can actually get changed inside it without anyone seeing any naked parts?

Hers is tight on her.. she needs to size up a bit …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.