Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need a man guys, did we all get that from her latest shite offering 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many times does she need to justify who needs a man to herself , well she’s had more men than I’ve had hot dinners … so sure her Vag could do with a wee break till the next victim comes along

Max appears when views are low … then she piles on the selling posts 😬 so predictable

Reactions: 9
How many times does she need to justify who needs a man to herself , well she’s had more men than I’ve had hot dinners … so sure her Vag could do with a wee break till the next victim comes along

Max appears when views are low … then she piles on the selling posts 😬 so predictable
Doesn’t need a man because nobody will touch her with a barge pole. Is however absolutely desperate for a bit of dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did not have friends staying 😂
it was Nana Macaroni

You can tell that us mentioning her having nae pals is really getting to her as that’s almost weekly she mentions having pals 🤣 (with nae proof)

Think she’s trying to manifest some, sure super stalker in the hat would love to single white female ye black widow. Give her a message. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it was Nana Macaroni

You can tell that us mentioning her having nae pals is really getting to her as that’s almost weekly she mentions having pals 🤣 (with nae proof)

Think she’s trying to manifest some, sure super stalker in the hat would love to single white female ye black widow. Give her a message. 🤣
They don’t want to be on social media because of the “trolls” but yet subjects her son to the “trolls” make that make sense 😏 just admit you have no pals & you’re a shite mother Staf because that logic just proves it 🥴

• Heart
#NaePalsVav. This is affecting our beefy queen so much it needs to be the next thread title.

Reactions: 14
Rangersmaw23. 6th video down. Just big Av, being Big Av. Not a duck given. Heel toe.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 howlin 🤣 I've no seen her on tt for ages and she never comes on my fyp hope she's no involved in drama any more and just carries on showing videos of her message's 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 howlin 🤣 I've no seen her on tt for ages and she never comes on my fyp hope she's no involved in drama any more and just carries on showing videos of her message's 🤣🤣
I never see her involved in any drama anymore. I do miss her Topps Tiles days. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They don’t want to be on social media because of the “trolls” but yet subjects her son to the “trolls” make that make sense 😏 just admit you have no pals & you’re a shite mother Staf because that logic just proves it 🥴
See that’s why I think it’s utter bullshit and she ain’t got any pals, she could blank them out, film their backs etc without actually revealing their identity. For a bird who’d create content of her shifting herself if she could monetise it, you’d they would create op up in her vids at somepoint.

Reactions: 9
See that’s why I think it’s utter bullshit and she ain’t got any pals, she could blank them out, film their backs etc without actually revealing their identity. For a bird who’d create content of her shifting herself if she could monetise it, you’d they would create op up in her vids at somepoint.
When she is out & about in Aberdeen she is either herself or with Nana Mink. Not even a pal to go with for a coffee. But thats what happens when you shite on people from a great height. I would be quite depressed if i never had any friends, especially after becoming a mum.

Why does max need to take an ipad on a walk? Surely he can be away from it for 10 mins fs! Parent the child, distract him with other stuff while ur out. I can understand when shopping etc but out in the fresh air for a wee walk? Lazy parenting tbh

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Never had an iPad in that video he was with Petr 😏 Petr is obviously a competent parent.

She’s defo nae pals.
Mine would kick my bleep in for those ugly bleeping trainers alone

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.