Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that to, he could have easily went backwards! There is so many things she could do with him at the weekends that he would enjoy, but instead dragged round the shops with her, so gave him a few shots of an escalator!

Reactions: 8
His wee fingers touching the step when he’s near the top.

she really is utterly clueless. Still cuttingup his food and feeding him but will let him do this. She really needs to decide how much his ASN affects him 😂

Reactions: 12
Everytime her views dips she pulls out Max. Ugh she’s getting so boring sorry what I mean is she is always boring but her content is getting beyond boring 🥱🥱

Reactions: 16
Loving the song choice. What have you done today to make you feel proud. Gone up an escalator with my kid 🙈🤣

• Haha
Anyone else seen that France has passed a bill stopping parents from using their child’s image without written consent from the child, and if separated from the other parent, consent from them too. It’s to stop parent influencers exploiting their children online.
The UK government has been monitoring the situation closely so hopefully the bill will be passed there too.

Here’s a link to the article

The black widow will be utterly fucked. I hope there’s both fines in the thousands and jail time. Cause there is no way Max would be able to legally consent.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else seen that France has passed a bill stopping parents from using their child’s image without written consent from the child, and if separated from the other parent, consent from them too. It’s to stop parent influencers exploiting their children online.
The UK government has been monitoring the situation closely so hopefully the bill will be passed there too.

Here’s a link to the article

The black widow will be utterly fucked. I hope there’s both fines in the thousands and jail time. Cause there is no way Max would be able to legally consent.
I hope it's something that happens here! Scottish schools are all about children's rights and really making them aware of their rights from even nursery age now so it's possible that it could be introduced here 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sooner it happens here the better. Lily doesn’t want to be in her videos and she respects that as she can vocally tell her but poor Max can’t & she exploits that child at every turn without any concern for his welfare. She is a shite mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m gonna sound like a total bleep and I’m honestly past caring but the majority of people exploiting their weans on that platform are SEN Mums. They’re all showing their kids journeys or posting about them and telling the entire world their medical history. Usually with an abundance of identifiable information like schools, full names and date of birth.
My oldest has Tourette’s and OCD, he’s nearly a teenager and for the last few years we’ve had HILARIOUS tic outbursts from him. But I don’t post them on SM because I don’t want that being his legacy. It’s his story when he wants to tell it, not mine to get some likes and a cheap laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m gonna sound like a total bleep and I’m honestly past caring but the majority of people exploiting their weans on that platform are SEN Mums. They’re all showing their kids journeys or posting about them and telling the entire world their medical history. Usually with an abundance of identifiable information like schools, full names and date of birth.
My oldest has Tourette’s and OCD, he’s nearly a teenager and for the last few years we’ve had HILARIOUS tic outbursts from him. But I don’t post them on SM because I don’t want that being his legacy. It’s his story when he wants to tell it, not mine to get some likes and a cheap laugh
I'm a SEN mum and I totally agree with this. I despise this whole "it's for awareness". It's not it's for clicks and views. My son is a teen but complex need so could never consent so I don't post him on social media at all and me sharing his journey would be awareness fur to the nature of his rare condition. But it's his journey not mine to share .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Max is back sharing a bed with her and she says “there is something about sleeping next to your baby” Eh, hud the bus a minute. Wasn’t Max punted into his own bed sharpish when Harley came in the scene 😂 So when that side of the bed is cold he can sleep there then.

Reactions: 21
I hope it's something that happens here! Scottish schools are all about children's rights and really making them aware of their rights from even nursery age now so it's possible that it could be introduced here 🤞
I really hope so too! The UK government has been discussing it since 2022 so surely it would be UK wide, if not then the devolved governments should make it a priority to introduce it.
It’s exploitation.
---
Sooner it happens here the better. Lily doesn’t want to be in her videos and she respects that as she can vocally tell her but poor Max can’t & she exploits that child at every turn without any concern for his welfare. She is a shite mother.
She’s a typical narcissist mother, she see’s her kids as how they can serve her, and not how can she serve them.
---
Wish there was a clap 👏 reaction, because this is spot on.
Can’t believe I’m saying this like it’s something to be proud of when it should be normal.
But well done for thinking of your kid, not only now but his future too, I bet you are a great mum.
---
I'm a SEN mum and I totally agree with this. I despise this whole "it's for awareness". It's not it's for clicks and views. My son is a teen but complex need so could never consent so I don't post him on social media at all and me sharing his journey would be awareness fur to the nature of his rare condition. But it's his journey not mine to share .
You are a great mum too ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m also a sen mum but I don’t post my child’s meltdowns/kick offs so as to protect her dignity

• Heart
Max is back sharing a bed with her and she says “there is something about sleeping next to your baby” Eh, hud the bus a minute. Wasn’t Max punted into his own bed sharpish when Harley came in the scene 😂 So when that side of the bed is cold he can sleep there then.
That wee boy must be so confused! papped to his own bed wen she's got a 🍆 on the go but then wen she's got no one the weans allowed back in beside her! Pathetic excuse for a mother. Anytime her comments and likes are low she puts videos of max up and they shoot away up its bloody scary really! All these strangers knowing the layout of your home, that big open space in front of her garden anyone could grab him and before ye know it he's bundled into a car

Reactions: 22
I still hold on to my kids on escalators and they’re teens!!
I still tit myself on them and I am in my late 40s! One of my wee Grans was convinced she’d get swallowed by them - would insist on finding stairs, am we didn’t dare suggest the lift! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Cue the mum shaming” your not getting mum shamed for letting your child co-sleep your getting shamed because you punt that wee boy out when you’ve got your latest cock on the go. Dick always comes before your children. Your a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In the most recent video, couldn’t help but notice the hairdryer she was using was not the “most amazing, brilliant, lightweight in the world” voduz dryer she was using! So great she was going to buy 3 so nana macaroni and mad Pam could have one too! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.