Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha emz latest video. Indie you got your shoutout!!
emz some quine,now that’s someone I’d be Happy to see do well in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s unbelievable, that tt of Max going up and down wtf she’s steps in front of him filming him just standing there holding on, what happened if he took a tumble backwards. She’s off her fecking rocker. Also he’s holding the rail then putting his hand in his mouth. I saw a study about the filth and germs on an escalator, or any handrail to be fair and it’s absolutely vile, all sorts of germs, bugs and diseases. The least time anywhere near them the better they’re dangerous not a kids playground, bloody idiot.
That gave me the absolute fear seeing that wee one on there himself. I still either hold my kids hands on them or stand behind them. And yeah that handrail has probably got all sorts on it

Reactions: 11
Hahahahaha emz latest video. Indie you got your shoutout!!
emz some quine,now that’s someone I’d be Happy to see do well in life.
I actually like Emz. Says it how it is and says it how she sees it 😃

Reactions: 8
How shocking is her hair 🥴 and Brendan gets her to promote that Voduz stuff 😏 great advert for it right there when she only washed her hair yesterday 🫠
Was she not promoting that give me cosmetics stuff too that was supposed to be great for extensions 🤨😂

Reactions: 6
That terri that's always in comments defending vav has spent the weekend in this woman's comments not only defending vag but tagged her young teenage daughter who is in the comments being a cheeky wee mare! Who boasts about using sunbeds vaping and having a 20 Yr old boyfriend I'd be fkn mortified if my child was arguing with adults online. She's another lily

Attachments

Reactions: 12
That terri that's always in comments defending vav has spent the weekend in this woman's comments not only defending vag but tagged her young teenage daughter who is in the comments being a cheeky wee mare! Who boasts about using sunbeds vaping and having a 20 Yr old boyfriend I'd be fkn mortified if my child was arguing with adults online. She's another lily
Google that family 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
saw that. What kind of swamp dweller tags their child for back up. Honestly.Embarrassing for the pair of them. They got made look like right clowns. I did see neither have replied after being called out about the older bf. Wee creepo

I can’t see anything either and I really wanna know the goss about Granda Jimmy cause that clearly set them off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she put that announcement up whilst spray painting in her rented garden.

Pure goals there Steph 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Why has she put that announcement up whilst spray painting in her rented garden.

Pure goals there Steph 😂😂
Another boring Tik tok from her. Let’s face it brands will work with anyone with a certain number of followers it’s not her they want to work with it’s her number of followers 😂 what brands seem to fail to realised is most decent people wouldn’t buy anything that she try’s to flog

It will be a load of shite to try & kid on how well she is doing because of the backlash she is yet again getting for being the utter selfish bleep she is.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.