Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using max as an excuse for not going to the sea and people are saying to go after dropping max but she can’t incase she drowns and she’s on her own 🤦🏻‍♀️ they then say to her to go with friends but she says they won’t go and they also work😂think the real reason is that she’s scared to go incase she bumps into anyone else that goes and basically she’s a big tit bag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Using max as an excuse for not going to the sea and people are saying to go after dropping max but she can’t incase she drowns and she’s on her own 🤦🏻‍♀️ they then say to her to go with friends but she says they won’t go and they also work😂think the real reason is that she’s scared to go incase she bumps into anyone else that goes and basically she’s a big tit bag 😂😂😂
But what friends does she have? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her comments are off and I bet it’s not cause the driving #jamescorden 😂😂😂
a bit like her Aimee who turns comments off when they can’t stand being shown up for the absolute idiots they are but will keep the video up.
---
She also has no friends to go with either 😂

Reactions: 11
But what friends does she have? 😂
Exactly 😂 it’s just excuse after excuse with her.
---
a bit like her Aimee who turns comments off when they can’t stand being shown up for the absolute idiots they are but will keep the video up.
---

She also has no friends to go with either 😂
The only pal she seems to have is nana the mink 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got to what? 36 years old and has no friends, and has to video herself dancing for attention. Yeah I’m so jealous.

Reactions: 15
So I would say that means you can’t film yourself then eh Beefy? She thought she was being clever with her “I can it’s on the gov website”…. Get screen recording ladies 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 14
So I would say that means you can’t film yourself then eh Beefy? She thought she was being clever with her “I can it’s on the gov website”…. Get screen recording ladies 🤣
Wonder if we’ll ever see another car video 😂
---
A wee momento of when big beefy made a c u n t of herself that much in the comments of her video that she had to turn them off 🫣🫣🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She has no friends 😂😂 never mentions anyone’s names or going to see them etc. she’s 36 and when was the last time she was at a pub or in town for a girls night? NEVER

Reactions: 19
That TT with the cost should have been #gifted
She said quite clearly they sent it to her
Reported

Reactions: 7
She has no friends 😂😂 never mentions anyone’s names or going to see them etc. she’s 36 and when was the last time she was at a pub or in town for a girls night? NEVER
You’re forgetting her bestie, Ehmey. You know, the bestie she didn’t know her surname then trashed her all over tiktok. BFFs 👯

You’re forgetting her bestie, Ehmey. You know, the bestie she didn’t know her surname then trashed her all over tiktok. BFFs 👯
And goes to London but books a different hotel and they’re both back in their rooms by 8pm 😂 cos that’s what besties do 🥴

• Haha
Now remember a few weeks ago she was having the “girls” round for dinner and drinks but wasn’t going to be filming 😀 aye right. Her only “friends” are nana macaroni and mama leli keli 😀 what a saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s hard to make new friends as an adult but it’s possible. She’s just such a nasty cow no one in their right minds would want to be her friend.

No one cares about your son going up and down an escalator, you just want someone to care , you cry out for attention

But Vav do be careful that was the escalator that ‘ate’ your dress 🤣🤣🤣 👃 🤭
---
Why doesn’t she take him to the carnivals or out to Arbroath sea front , why an escalator to keep him occupied

Poor boy doesn’t get out unless it’s with dad

That escalator video and she’s videoing him coming up on his own gave me the fear. I still hold on to my kids on escalators and they’re teens!! 😂 she’ll do anything for content.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.