Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know that the reason she checks her filtered comments is so she approve ones that have ‘trolling words’ but are talking about Aimee, or any of the other folk calling her out

Reactions: 9
I watched that live and JAYSSSUS she’s a weirdo.

said the event was at 730, still on live at 745. Forgot the shoes to match her dress, her deodorant, straighteners, hairdryer, eyelash glue, her brushes for doing her eye make up, her liquid eyeliner, I’m sure there was more. Then got some poor soul to bring her eyelash glue. Asked the girls who’s launched night it is to borrow her straighteners but didn’t want to bother her again to ask for her deodorant and eyelash glue. I’d have ignored her if she asked to borrow my stuff on my launch night 😂

She then was flexing about her ‘products’ she’s bringing out and gave it to the guy saying you have this sample of my product as you need the boost and followers, you deserve it, saying to him he can talk about the product to get him followers. Yaaaaaawn!!

• Haha
I think its hilarious how all these influencers who have brought out products with bPerfect have a much smaller following than her & here she is with a wee unbranded pot & no product yet 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s cutting aboot looking like Brown Owl from the Brownies is she 😂 Her taste is in her fat arse so it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s cutting aboot looking like Brown Owl from the Brownies is she 😂 Her taste is in her fat arse so it is.
Honestly she’s acting like she’s 12 singing to the camera like she’s Beyoncé. Imagine that was yer maw.

Honestly she’s acting like she’s 12 singing to the camera like she’s Beyoncé. Imagine that was yer maw.
And as for her still saying she’s a size 12!! She is bleeping at it because her bottom half is at LEAST an 18. She’s maybe squeezing into a 12 but that’s not her real size.

Reactions: 12
Pitty post is up !!

lassie is deranged!

comparing her self to a fu*king soldier then on saying oh don’t let your dislike towards me effect max !! WHAT

no one has said anything about Max , it’s his mother that’s the complete selfish lying cow ! Least he has a great daddy
---
Did she apologise I must of missed that 🙄🙄🙄

go research what a soldier actually does you absolute ball hanger !
this quote about ASN parents doesn't apply to her as she gets respite from Max on a regular basis

Reactions: 11
Fkn sick of her lying about being a size 12 it's fkn damaging to folk I feel for any young ones that follow her!

Reactions: 13
I love the that the only time she has a mate with her it’s at BPerfect events 😂 Hahahaha rent a mate Vav! Funny how none of the BPerfect lot mind being seen with her but her real childhood friends apparently do. I smell shite Vav because if they were real imaginary friends they wouldn’t care.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.