Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see commander bleep Vavron has been making up stories and crying for views again 🙄
I wish poor little max would smack her one right in her fat face.

I am SEN mum technically but I fkn hate that “label” and I don’t bloody use it.
my daughters are my daughters and I’m their mum, just a woman trying to provide what’s best for my family whilst battling my own tit, and that’s all there is to it.

it’s fkn hard having a child with autism and sensory processing disorder and another child with depression who has tried to take her own life at age 11.
But you suck it up and get the duck on with it.
It's life and you live with the hand your dealt and as much as I’d love a break, I wouldn’t change it for anything.
I am my daughters biggest cheerleader, defender and protector, I don’t need to make a fkn TikTok account to prove it unlike that stupid twit.
Cos your a real mother 👏🏼
Not a fame hungry attention seeking bint like big vav!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
3/3 for beefy tank commander

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No denying that squashy face and chunky knee and she always shoves herself in the front row
IMG_4051.jpeg
IMG_4055.jpeg

Reactions: 6
What as a society have we become? Why is it so alluring to blow smoke up the arse of random narcs on Tik Tok in the hope of a ‘like’ or a mention on the live? I just don’t get it.

It also blows my mind that these sheep would rather believe that a group of people with absolutely nothing to gain by lying are doing so rather than accepting their esteemed leader is a nasty, fake, calculating, manipulative woman in her 30s who hires dresses from Dizzy’s and needs her mum and grandma to fight her battles. Maybe the nice creators get swallowed up on Tik Tok (or maybe not as I’m not much of a Tokker) and leave all the horrible beauts* on the platform.

And I’m not jealous of anyone, I can say that in all honesty. I lift up and support women all the time but refuse to do it to women who don’t warrant it, just because of her gender.

* disclaimer - when I was at school, beaut meant someone was a munter so I’m not throwing in a random compliment 😂

Reactions: 13
3862BFD5-7F90-4B89-9525-3DF3ABE51334.png

her that doesn’t get a break. Does it all herself. Has the same stress levels as a soldier 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there a filter that makes you look like a recovering crack addict now 😂 She is dog rough, WOOF!! Speaking of dogs, Steph is the image of mad Pam who looks like she has aged in dog years as well 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye that's it hen it's cause shes so beautiful 🤥 nothing to do with stealing charity money, the way she treated a deceased man's family or exploiting her child 🙄
Why do they think it's because of her looks ? I've never been jealous of anyone If I see a woman (stranger or not)and her hair looks good or her make up is on point ,i'll tell her I've often asked ladies where they got their bags or clothes from as they look really good .

Her and her huns are so shallow

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I follow this girl on instagram she’s stunning she does fashion etc she’s 32 love her anyway she’s a a size 16/18
Has it in her bio - clothes look nice on her and I would 100% day apart from she taller than vav there’s body look similar? Or am I wrong

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Why do they think it's because of her looks ? I've never been jealous of anyone If I see a woman (stranger or not)and her hair looks good or her make up is on point ,i'll tell her I've often asked ladies where they got their bags or clothes from as they look really good .

Her and her huns are so shallow
Jealous of looking like a space raider with the body of a quarterback?

No thanks 😂
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have gained weight because of meds I take. I was an 8/10 and have been all my life. I can't get any jeans on in size 10 and can only get on bottoms with give in them , imam no where near her size. This is not me tearring her down its dangerous to people who have weight issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So when she brings out her product that never seems to be coming, where is she having her launch party? She would he brazen enough to have it in Aberdeen 😏

Reactions: 12
She went for the size 12 in an oversized blazer 🙄 That doesn’t mean you are a 12 beefy. I have a size 10 jacket I sized down two sizes on because it’s oversized but I can assure you I am NOT a 10.
---
No one is implying you are a bad parent for leaving your son. What people mean is that you spend 90% of your week harping on about being a hard done by single ma who does it all on your own but yet always seem to find time to do things for work. You find the time because you co-parent and therefore are not a single and on your own mum. Oh and Vav. Most of us here for t need to “go in our top drawer” to release sexual tension because most of have a man. Or, can get a man without him having to run a mile once he finds out your are a narcissistic psycho 😂

So when she brings out her product that never seems to be coming, where is she having her launch party? She would he brazen enough to have it in Aberdeen 😏
If that happened we’d have to organise a meet in Ma’s or somewhere and all go 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.