Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why it’s she showing these so called comments ? 🤔

she said the same last week or week before , she said I’ll put them on green screen , never did ! It’s all bull 💩

Reactions: 10
Here she goes again, encouraging bullying. Is she going to leave these comments up?

It's the fact people can identify these children when they're out in public without their parents.

Folk have commented about seeing the wee one with his dad and she's encouraged that saying things like "oh isn't he cute".

The girl was at Codonas with her pals last year and someone made comment about "just" seeing her there and how she wanted to go and say hello and Vav told her she should have! The child is barely a teenager.

Absolutely shocking safeguarding for the pair of them. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 14
There’s some absolute lunatic in Emz’s comments on her last video saying how because there’s no videos from C’s family on TikTok that it’s all made up. WOW

Steph needs to check herself her followers are absolutely deluded!
It's the fact people can identify these children when they're out in public without their parents.

Folk have commented about seeing the wee one with his dad and she's encouraged that saying things like "oh isn't he cute".

The girl was at Codonas with her pals last year and someone made comment about "just" seeing her there and how she wanted to go and say hello and Vav told her she should have! The child is barely a teenager.

Absolutely shocking safeguarding for the pair of them. It's disgusting.
I’d bet if anyone came upto L in public with her mates and said “hi I love your mums TikTok’s” she’d die of embarrassment! Aside from the fact it’s just wrong! L barely features on her mums social media because she doesn’t want too why encourage people to go upto her in public and talk to her

So the videos about max getting into a Sen school are posted just before she’s on punting yet more make up. Sad woe is me posts are her manipulating her followers into buying tit. I have got absolutely not one bit of sympathy for her and I am a Sen parent.

I don’t usually share much about my daughters issues but I had one of the worst mornings in a good while and I was ready to just walk out my door in my pjs and not look back but instead I took myself upstairs for 5 minutes till I was ready to deal with her meltdown. Her brother sat with her whilst I took those 5 minutes before getting himself to school. My daughter has demand avoidance and aswell as everything else that comes with being on the spectrum and it’s hard every day but one thing I refuse to do is come on social media and tell the world my daughters business as it’s personal. Big vav should maybe think of doing the same but she can’t as she’s a huge(in every aspect of the word)narcissist that needs admiration and attention and poor max is the one she uses for it
I feel you! 🥰
My kid is late every morning because I can’t push to get ready! Some days especially after doing a run of 12hr night shifts I just can’t do it!
they go to school miserable and we spend the rest of the day full of guilt and emotional.
How sweet of your son, the siblings put up with so much too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When she speaks about negative comments and trolls I assume Vag means here.

She ALWAYS gives the game away buy responding to posts here.

Nobody on here is trolling her. People on here are stating facts about her content and history. That is not trolling.

The fact is she exploits her vulnerable son by whoring him out for clicks on the TikTok. That’s a statement of fact, not trolling.

Reactions: 14
She really is dangerous with the lies she’s telling. Making out it was 3 woman then 1 woman and now it’s none of those woman hat people think it is it’s someone new😠
Looks like she’s been on here reading as she’s deleted the comments about it being someone new so that people will now go troll those other woman…she’s a nasty evil cow

• Angry
  • Wow
Looks like she’s been on here reading as she’s deleted the comments about it being someone new so that people will now go troll those other woman…she’s a nasty evil cow
Has she actually deleted the comment saying its someone new?? If so she Is a boot! She's vindictive and wants everyone to think it's emz or HAHM

Reactions: 9
Just been sent emz video and she is fuming, rightly so. Vav knows what she's doing in her comments by deleting her comment saying its someone new she wants folk to think that it's emz she wants folk to attack emz in her comments hoping it will shut her up and she will stop posting videos about vav but I don't think it will and I love it 🤣 Ps emz makeup is lovely today 😍
---
The fact she isn't clearing up that its not emz or any of the other lassies is vindictive as duck!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Clearly had her ego stroked enough for the day she’s biting back at comments - THIS Steph is why nobody likes you!

Own it a simple “I read a study and it resonated with me so I posted about it. I can now see that it was offensive and insensitive and for that I apologise” turn the comments off and move on.. but she’s not capable of that because she’s never wrong and thrives on attention

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Clearly had her ego stroked enough for the day she’s biting back at comments - THIS Steph is why nobody likes you!

Own it a simple “I read a study and it resonated with me so I posted about it. I can now see that it was offensive and insensitive and for that I apologise” turn the comments off and move on.. but she’s not capable of that because she’s never wrong and thrives on attention
😂 she needs locking up their are saner people than her locked up. She’s a deluded bint

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.