Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow this girl on instagram she’s stunning she does fashion etc she’s 32 love her anyway she’s a a size 16/18
Has it in her bio - clothes look nice on her and I would 100% day apart from she taller than vav there’s body look similar? Or am I wrong
I actually think vavs a bit bigger on the bottom half.

Reactions: 8
Jealous of looking like a space raider with the body of a quarterback?

No thanks 😂
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 these pictures are cracking me up 🤣😂🤣
---
Everyone wasn't asking u what size u got in the blazer in your comments and no one In your comments was saying anything about your parenting you have been reading here vav so stop yer pish talk! You are the one that goes on and on how you never get a break how you do everything yourself which is a load of tit! There are parents out there who do EVERYTHING themselves who don't have mad pam and nana macaroni to look after their kids. So just shut the duck up!
---
Struggling to even lift her leg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Beefy you are as thick as your thighs !

that jacket is cheap shite, it sits crap on her and beefy stop saying it’s leather on it when it so obviously isn’t you thick cow

you tell people you are a single parent when you clearly are not, then when (if) it’s even commented on you mention the dads …

you co parent !! Please just stop even mentioning it now cause it’s boring as duck

and boke sitting next to her on a plane with her awful shoes that will stink cause her bare feet

MINKY TOXIC COW

Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 these pictures are cracking me up 🤣😂🤣
---
Everyone wasn't asking u what size u got in the blazer in your comments and no one In your comments was saying anything about your parenting you have been reading here vav so stop yer pish talk! You are the one that goes on and on how you never get a break how you do everything yourself which is a load of tit! There are parents out there who do EVERYTHING themselves who don't have mad pam and nana macaroni to look after their kids. So just shut the duck up!
---
Struggling to even lift her leg
I do try and it’s not hard to make old beefy or aimless look even more stupid than they do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to Brendan opening a store in Union Square?

Didn't he come to visit, or am I havering?

Reactions: 4
That blazer is really cheap nasty crap it looks awful. Her trainers must reek as she never wears socks 😬

Reactions: 8
What happened to Brendan opening a store in Union Square?

Didn't he come to visit, or am I havering?
Apparently he came to Aberdeen and met her.. I doubt he’ll open a store in Union square I worked there for over a decade and the rents are extortionate! Unless your an original site with a negotiated deal anything coming in now pays £Xpa plus a % of profits or it was when I left in 2019 - that might be different now that Hammerson have sold it

Reactions: 7
Is there a filter that makes you look like a recovering crack addict now 😂 She is dog rough, WOOF!! Speaking of dogs, Steph is the image of mad Pam who looks like she has aged in dog years as well 😂
That’s her true face without the filters and we can’t see the many lines and wrinkles in that. She looks about 48. It’s all the lies she constantly tells.

Reactions: 5
Apparently he came to Aberdeen and met her.. I doubt he’ll open a store in Union square I worked there for over a decade and the rents are extortionate! Unless your an original site with a negotiated deal anything coming in now pays £Xpa plus a % of profits or it was when I left in 2019 - that might be different now that Hammerson have sold it
Oh yeah no chance they're going into Union Square.

Maybe the corner of the St Nicholas that used to be Schuh! 😂

I bet she's bigged up aberdeen as a place, he's come and realised the only influences she has here are her mum and nana 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone correct me if I’m wrong but who is she saying is asking what size she went for in the blazer? Is that not the first it’s been seen?

Reactions: 5
Some of us have no need for ‘top drawer’ we have the real McCoy n it’s magic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she was a size 12 in clothes that aren’t full if stretch, she would be waving the labels about the place. She is a lying cow. Her arse is as wide as the clyde!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG. It’s her who’s obsessed about being a size 12. Nobody else. She constantly lies that she is. She forgets it wasn’t long ago she was swearing she was a size 10.

Reactions: 12
Best 3 minutes of ma life 🤣
---
No hen what folk can't stand is the blatant lie
In pregnant and currently wearing size 12 Zara jeans.. She’s at least 2x bigger than me in the thighs etc..

If she’s legitimately a size 12 I’ll eat my hat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.