Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obsessed with size ! Sad act trying to fiddle with the blazer tag saying she got a 12 🤥 ok if that’s true she would have shown it

She’s honestly locked in her deluded world - thinking she’s a size 10 and a great mum !!
---
Did max get his school offer
I would say yes , she’s not mentioned it again, but knows she would of got what she wanted anyways

why not just say already ! She likes people to ask , saddo

Reactions: 6
So this absolute twit claims she had her comments filtered so that nasty comments don’t get through but yet find it highly acceptable to leave this comment on her page instead of just deleting it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she carries on you would think she’s the only person to travel to Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. What a sad sad existence she has

Reactions: 11
The way she carries on you would think she’s the only person to travel to Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. What a sad sad existence she has

This is the bint That’s well travelled but mystified that you get frash fruit in Spain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The set up of the phone, pressing record, and then walking in like she just arrived 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 in DECEASED 🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she say “I don’t usually do these” everytime she does an eat with me. She does them all the time. We have all seen human Dyson Vav hoover up food, sitting chewing with her mouth open sapping on it all 🤮 At this point she actually needs help for the amount of lies she tells.

Reactions: 12
Anyone know anyone at Dizzys to confirm what size dress she had to take?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she say “I don’t usually do these” everytime she does an eat with me. She does them all the time. We have all seen human Dyson Vav hoover up food, sitting chewing with her mouth open sapping on it all 🤮 At this point she actually needs help for the amount of lies she tells.
I think it’s in The TikTok Creator’s Handbook”. Spin a lot of contradictory shite and watch the engagement go through the roof. Narcissists care about getting attention, not about how they get it, no matter how bad.

On her Insta saying someone on her TT comments is saying she is in the illuminati

goto the comments and the only one who said it was her!!!! OMGZZZ she lies sooooo much
Honestly she’s actually dangerous. Absolute LOONBALL

Reactions: 9
Vav doing something she never does all the time lol eating on camera
Also who doesn’t get an Uber eat cause there to much choice - lies she was always gonna get room service why even say
Also that mash will be cream and butter ridden dairy intolerance must not travel
Also that dress is defo an off the shoulder sparkle ball gown that’s on that pages insta

On her Insta saying someone on her TT comments is saying she is in the illuminati

goto the comments and the only one who said it was her!!!! OMGZZZ she lies sooooo much
Oh there's the bleep in the hat sniffing about as usual, it's her she should be worried about nobody else 😂 crazy cow

Reactions: 7
Do Uber eats deliver with full cutlery and with all the drizzle on a plate and side of mash in a bowl? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.