Stephanie Vavron #36 Aberdeens Charity Thief. Looks like a rat, biggest fan is Rachel in the hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people thinking they know who it is that's sent horrible messages about max! She bleeping knows what she's doing allowing those comments! Nasty vindictive C.U.N.T

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
97BEA909-0678-4FC2-AD0B-437AC2C5EA54.jpeg

not her or her family trying to get folk fired before then … she needs to do as she tries to preach

Reactions: 12
Clearly had her ego stroked enough for the day she’s biting back at comments - THIS Steph is why nobody likes you!

Own it a simple “I read a study and it resonated with me so I posted about it. I can now see that it was offensive and insensitive and for that I apologise” turn the comments off and move on.. but she’s not capable of that because she’s never wrong and thrives on attention
she is an utter hole. Hides behind this bullshit about filtered words so that gives her an excuse to be a bleep in the comments. This is why she will never have a single friend in her life. She is a nasty wee cow through & through. Mad Pam & Nana Mink are just as bad, can see where she learned it from.

Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she show proof of these hateful things???
Because she can’t, that woman is mentally unwell

Reactions: 15
That vile narcissist 🐮 is definitely trying to make out it was Emz

I genuinely do not believe anyone has said anything about her son at all

why not show the screen shots?? It’s all a pack of lies , very time Vav does wrong she pins it on someone or turns it round to be something else !!

Emz would not do that, she says what she has to say open on her own page , and has never been horrible to her son

Reactions: 9
Show the message then! No doubt its lies or its some fake account when she has said its a woman saying this stuff. If someone has said that then it's disgusting but I'm sceptical
---
bleeping weirdo! She doesn't mind the faceless accounts when they are up her arse!
“I love him yet I don’t know him” woooooh that is seriously deranged behaviour 😱 then she goes on to say he has a large extended family….. are you bliddy mental Stef, what the actual ****!!!!!!! And she doesn’t see anything wrong with that comment. Brainless absolutely mental nutcase. She doesn’t deserve to have kids

Reactions: 6
Aye and I bet that big extended family from Petr’s side breath a sigh of relief that you aren’t with him anymore!! I bet they thought you were just a common clip who dragged him down. Petr was smart and once he heard the stories about you and got to see the REAL you be bailed, isn’t that right Vav 😊 That’s what Harley did too. Once he heard the stories and then figured you out he practically ran back to the central belt. You’re a sick cow Vav who will never have any real friends and no man will stick by you once they know what you are all about. Good luck ending up sad, old and lonely!!

Sorry but if someone was saying nasty derogatory, vile things about my child I’d be posting the messages/comments calling them out as people like that should be named and shamed imo, especially if their saying nasty things about an innocent, defenceless child, I’ve never seen anybody saying anything nasty about him on here or on TikTok. I don’t believe a word of it, to make something like that up is just vile.

Sorry but if someone was saying nasty derogatory, vile things about my child I’d be posting the messages/comments calling them out as people like that should be named and shamed imo, especially if their saying nasty things about an innocent, defenceless child, I’ve never seen anybody saying anything nasty about him on here or on TikTok. I don’t believe a word of it, to make something like that up is just vile.
Nobody said anything about Max I’d be willing to bet a kidney on it. She’s just deflecting because she’s incapable of an apology and she’s in Manchester for BPerfect so she needs everyone to feel sorry for her so they buy more shite.

Waiting for the screenshots of the alleged comments ! 😡

Emz has been on and made a video … while people and Vav trying to make on it’s her !

Absolutely bet my husband’s left ball no one said any thing about her kid

🐄 Cow needs taking off the app! She’s only quiet when her lies catch up with her !! 🐮 🤥

The huns calling people that call big beefy out obsessed and weird and they / we need to get a life.
Let me correct them the only weird obsessed people are them feckwits that blow smoke up here not so size 10 arse and all for a bit of recognition and a reply from Ms liabetes.
it’s them that’s weird and need to get a life

The only time she replies to these mental folk is when she needs back up, honestly she's like a childish school girl. I really hope the AFC forum picks up on her comparison to soldiers, absolute f*cking idiot of a lassie

She was on live over a hour ago , noticed she was moaning about forgetting white pants ! Then someone said why not nip to shop, she said I can’t go shopping I need to leave in a hour

I go for shower come back on yip she’s still live doing make up 🤥

lies lies lies - constant lies about anything !!

Reactions: 8
She’s deflecting from her fluff up with the soldier thing and it’s working. Her huns don’t even remember that now

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she tries to say she is a 12 , she is defo giving 💩 shape in that dress !!
Shr really thinks she is special … bad liar , bad dancer, bad mother !! So concerned and upset etc re max the other day but here she is looking like something that’s came out of a dogs arse down in Manc

mink in the manc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.