Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Im actually sickened these hard tattlers dont push the charity discrepancies more. Seriously more focused on weight gain rather than some of the allegations that people occasionally bring up on here. Sorry but so many here discuss her silly bullshitting but nothing is ever pushed on bob geldof saintly chairty fundraising and the thousands raised for very good causes.
Oh yeah……must get on and do that 🙄

Reactions: 5

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She doesn't show her bottom half in the new video. Wonder if she's realised finally she's not a size 10 💁‍♀️ and those Pancakes look rank 🤮
Sorry she does show her bottom half a little bit and the only thing she's done different is put avocado and bacon on it 🤮which she says is her fave but it's still sitting there while she stuffs her face with the cream one. Must not be lactose intolerant today 🙄
Her body is lumpier than pancake mix

• Haha

whatsthestory89

Struggling?? What to keep up her lies? To keep up doping her non verbal son? To find another bathing suit to showcase in her not so cold water therapy? Run out of whiteboard markers? Food ran out she can wipe her herpes over??
Fuck right off… she’s bought all this shit on herself.. look up sympathy it’s between shit and syphilis in the dictionary!
Couldnt agree more
---
“Steph” claims to get a shitload of abuse and death threats due to her platform and continues to exploit her vulnerable minor son on said platform so she gets absolutely no sympathy from me! You know you’d be exploiting your daughter too if she’d let you. Go and protect your kids for once.
Abuse yes, but has she said death threats? The strangest thing i noticed was when she said she doesnt put max on social media then literally afterwards she put a video up of him. Im genuinely not sure if some of its deliberate to get reactions. Definitely think there is mentally something wrong. I see an extremely lonely person who is in a fantasy land.
---
Stunning View 😂 righty oh so the rented gaff is on a busy main road cars constantly passing but it’s a stunning view ermmm I think not
Think she has deliberately put the adult paddling pool to a more noticeable place. If she was concerned about people passing why would she not have it in her garage or at the back of house? Dont know the reason but definitely she is wanting to be seen

Last edited:

Clair94

Have they split up again? This is posted on another creators video who’s going through a pretty rough time becoming a single mum, and how going back to the person who ripped your heart out is never a good idea..

Attachments

If she’s not putting ice in this and it’s just cold water why doesn’t she just run a cold bath so she can do it indoors away from what sounds like a motorway ? for attention of course …… I forgot
Why can’t anyone who does it use their bath? I have a couple of Facebook friends who do it for real but it’s never occurred to me to ask what’s wrong with the bath?

Scotblock

VIP Member
Oldest trick in the book is to sit up straight so everything straightens out 😂 Better posture gives you a better figure that’s a fact! You still are NOT a size 12 Steph.
---
Has someone forgotten to go back and edit the start of that dry shampoo tiktok? Seems like she starts to say one thing... changes her mind then runs with the second bit? Why wouldn't you then go back and edit out the first bit? I swear, laziest "influencer" I've ever seen.

All these tiktok influencers influence me into doing is NOT buy from those brands.
I wish someone would buy her a fucking Thesaurus. I’m sick heating her describe everything as “StUuNNin” 😂

Attachments

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
YES I wondered this myself. She was sniffing and her eyes were rolling and closing
Eyes all blood shot as well. Not sure if it's a filter or not (thought her eyes seemed further apart than normal), but aye she looks out of it.

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
God they’re both swanning round London like Sammy Jo & Krystal Carrington from Dynasty when they are more like the ugly sisters from Cinderella!!

I bought some L’Oréal products a few weeks ago and it’s wrecked my skin!! Should have known once I saw these two dipshits advertising it.
Omg the black haired one on the right is so Aimless 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Does anyone know if she lives of a pension belonging to Cammy cos I was thinking of how does she actually afford the lifestyle she lives. I know she said she owns a house, which is probably a lie but if she did then she wouldn’t receive any benefits especially not housing benefit. I know she’ll get disability for max but that’s not going to pay a £2000 rent each month

Spanor511

VIP Member
Her make up always clings onto all her lines, wrinkles and pores. It’s such a terrible look. Ages her terribly. Just cheap shite, but they’ve got to promote it to the thick Huns.

• Heart