Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paddington123

Chatty Member
There's no way on earth that water is cold she is sitting chatting away within a few seconds if it was that cold it would take ur breath away when u stepped in
It’s actually worrying how big she’s getting… she really needs to think about her health.

Reactions: 6

toppy02

VIP Member
She was giddy when big bad mod Ruth came on cause she knew she would block all the comments calling her out, you could pretty much see her sign with relief 😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Welll now I’m laughing and crying 🤣 at that visual 😂😂😂

wasn’t she crying into her vanilla soya milk the other week about Britney and the shit she went through with Justin? Now her and a fuck load of other TikTok twats are playing his song over their TikTok’s!!!

I’m a massive Britney fan, yes 👏🏻 even tho she’s a little crackers I do lover her, and I won’t even entertain that dickheads song.
Massive Britney fan here. I love how absolutely fucking batshit bonkers she is. Absolute ICON. Weird fact but Craig Revel Horwood doing Toxic on Lip Sync is one of my all time favourite TV moments 🤣

• Haha

Wtf123

Has anyone else noticed how many close up make up videos she’s doing since Botox & filler? She’s clearly enjoying it as before she would never get that close!!!!
Not sure what my point is, just noticed earlier today! Considering she would never get Botox she seems happy enough to show fake artificial face on TT more

Celeb219

VIP Member
Never does an official eat with me but is always on camera eating and talking which is my pet peeve. Finish your food and then speak, moron.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Surely that’s no a letter on the back seat when she’s so worried about people obsessing over her 😂😭

• Haha

here4bants!

VIP Member
Who does she actually think she is also the way she is just launching the products in the box. She’s a fool