Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't know much about the legality of divorce and stuff, but is there no way he could have written it into their divorce that she can't use the name for anything bringing publicity? You know sort of like the opposite of what Tina Turner did when she divorced Ike?
No, not in Scotland.

Reactions: 2

whatsthestory89

What is going on😳😂
is this some sort of attempt at reverse psychology to try and stop the trolls (or just Spanor🤭) from talking about Vav?
Someone should look back at spanors
Comments. Always seems to align with beefys storylines. Its a different level of fan i have questions x
---
She couldn’t make it anymore obv it was her
Doesn’t show max online-posts max the next day

Keeping her relationship off line- posts about it the next day

Comes on tonight Kidding on she hates Steph-5 mins later blowing smoke up her arse again!!

She really thought she would come on and slate herself, and get paly with someone on here to try out them… what an absolute arsehole of a lassie
Totally agree! Spanor has questions to answer x

Jaybtee

VIP Member
IMG_2574.jpeg
Did anyone else see lols video here
Wonder wot sh!t for engagement vav was spouting in millies live.

whatsthestory89

Oh look @Spanor511 Vav is your biggest fan. Let’s all start saying she’s Jalous of you.
Steph you’re embarrassing yourself as per usual. Get back in yer box doll
Vav is probably her biggest fan because this one individual has made her a career. Seriously spanor could be connected to vav, cause its like a PR machine. Vav stuck for content? You can rely on good
Old spanor to stir something up and keep vav relevant.

whatsthestory89

Do spill
I wish she would come out and tell us more lies about ‘her side’ of the story. The facts are Vav, the whole of Aberdeen and beyond know the truth already love. She won’t start this on TikTok because most of her thick Huns have no idea what she’s really like and what she has done to people and she won’t want to bring it to their attention.

Reactions: 1

whatsthestory89

You are boring me now Beefy. Away and play with the filters on your phone and film yourself greeting. I take it Rylan has his daughter this weekend that you’re not allowed to engage with. (Snigger). It’s a lonesome weekend in PIP Mansion.
Oh come on now spanor, this reply is a best gentle
For you… nah i smell a va
I think you are the one stuck for content since you kept getting caught out on your lies Beefy. Those Sun articles really, really triggered your space raider face didn’t they love 😏 you are reduced to exploiting Max with medication and creating lies people are telling you to unalive yourself, lies about eating disorders and allergies. Just lies, lies, lies. Which is why you have no content now beefy. it’s a shame you have no pals to go on a night out with. That would be great content. Dinner and drinks etc. But you are a sad, lonely, old wrinkled crow, stuck in a rented house all by herself.
you are beefys biggest fan. Free PR aka spanor511. If Steph is slow on content she cant rely on spanor to angle a storyline. Are you sure
You aint part of the minky family? Ive said it before and will say it again, you are over invested! You are either an insider working for vav or she has done some fucking messed up shit to you in the past. Again, i think you are very quick, smart and funny but my god its on a personal level with you.

Reactions: 1