Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Doesn’t that Taylor-Rae live in Northern Ireland? Therefore some laws differ to what they are in England/Wales and also Scotland? I don’t think the Scottish police will work on lard arse’s case for 2 years nor do I think a court order will be made to TikTok to reveal the identity of burners 😂. People live in a dream world
Yes she does and your right different countries in UK all have different laws
---
Rory is one hundred percent a “pump and dump” guy.
He gives me the boke 🤮🤣 something about him and them toktoks 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

whatsthestory89

What is going on😳😂
is this some sort of attempt at reverse psychology to try and stop the trolls (or just Spanor🤭) from talking about Vav?
I have no idea doll! I try and be fair and reasonable and no matter what i am attacked by spanor. When i start asking difficult questions spanor starts to play her usual games to dilute the points i raise.
---
@whatsthestory89 are you still living in Norway?

I forgot about that 😂😂😂
How you know haha!

• Haha

Maz40

Chatty Member
Someone asked who the guy was on her live….. was that not Brendan from BPerfect 🤔 she just looks like a right t*t today

Notaninfleluencer

I think she has EUPD she’s always accusing people
Of things.
I’m not saying everyone does that with EUPD but I see the traits in her

• Heart

azura81

VIP Member
What the hell is she wearing whilst selling yet more shite !!! Whispering away whilst folk laugh in background ( hopefully at her awful clothes )

Reactions: 3
Im actually sickened these hard tattlers dont push the charity discrepancies more. Seriously more focused on weight gain rather than some of the allegations that people occasionally bring up on here. Sorry but so many here discuss her silly bullshitting but nothing is ever pushed on bob geldof saintly chairty fundraising and the thousands raised for very good causes.
Were the police ever involved? Nicking charitable donations is hugely illegal.

I only joined the Big Vag threads last summer so don’t know the details.

Does anyone know if she lives of a pension belonging to Cammy cos I was thinking of how does she actually afford the lifestyle she lives. I know she said she owns a house, which is probably a lie but if she did then she wouldn’t receive any benefits especially not housing benefit. I know she’ll get disability for max but that’s not going to pay a £2000 rent each month
Yeah my dad worked offshore for 35 years and god forbid anything happens to him me and my sister get his pension and his shares which were awarded to him during his career.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Notice he has used a song that Rory had been singing to .. 😂😂

Rylan n beefy are pathetic drips
---
Oh Rory looks like that Harry Potter dude 🫤
Some of his comments are funny though I’ll give him that. I looked at his TikTok’s, well I looked at three and that’s enough now 😂
He’s a step up from Rylan that’s for sure.

whatsthestory89

That will have been done during editing. But yeah definitely very controversial…
You are one of the smarter ones. You are spot on its now deliberate as that is getting traction.
Her crying video got 10 times the views and comments some of her other videos do, she's a sick calculated arsehole.

She's jealous as fuck of Aimees views and engagement just for throwing micro mash on a plate that's why she's always trying to copy her.
totally agree bluebird. She is smarter than some give her credit for. She knows how to get the views up. Im surprised no one has contacted that botox person tbh. She getting freebies and putting that womans business at risk as she performed a procedure when vav had facial breakout.
Feel free to begin the discussion … spill the beans on the whereabouts of the missing charity money

View attachment 2731735
i dont know… people here keep bringing it up and i just think say what you know. Spill the beans are is this just tattle bs?

• Haha

Rash84

Hope big Vav Doesn’t give her advice on said charity work. I take it Taylor provides receipts of her charity donations?
Can’t say I’ve looked for receipts but the NI scene is ruthless & I’ve never heard anything to the contrary.

She likes looking plastic fantastic & will make fun of it herself.

She’s kindly. Which vav will & is taking advantage of.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Honestly!! Go to bed and wake up to another 15 pages to read 😂😂
Hats off to them and their detective skills!!

I’m hoping beefy goes the way ash is going, down the shitter 😂👍🏻
What's happening with Ash not followed her thread for a while