Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsthestory89

This last comment clearly screams Vav. You have a personal vendetta against spanor . Is it because she’s hit a nerve with you?? Caught you out. You think you’re smart when in reality you really ain’t. You’re a lonely old spinster who has no pals except your crazy maw and mad nana. Rocky on beefy.
Minky nana aka spanor is just pissed off i create more discussion than her very considered smarty pants comments. I dont give AF! Spelling, grammar, changing of opinions i say what i think. I left school at 15, i have never made out im einstein. Sorry im sick of people who had further education try and knock me down off here.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly cringe for poor aren’t we Lils. I use tiktok and have a daughter similar age to Lils and mine will forever say “don’t post that”. My daughter, loves me doing “day in the life” so I do that. Mainly for them. But my oldest never wants to feature and if she does it strictly for her approval. Which I’m fine with. I only post the things they want me too. Like we saw the strictly tour. They wanted me to post that. So I did. I can’t imagine the pain and embarrassment aren’t we lils goes through at school.
But then I guess I have an actual job and tiktok is just fun for me
---
Most of my videos are videos of my cats 😂 not humans

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
i have been in her position, it really hits home with me. I finally got my rainbow baby last year & i hope she does as well. She really should just focus on her own life & dealing with what is going on in that than go wading into comments sticking up for someone who would never give her the same energy back if the shoe was on the other foot.
Sorry to hear of your loss❤. I hope you’re rainbow baby brings you all the joy and happiness you deserve xx

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
HAHM has said she donated to the charity as she was friends with Cammy. There was never any proof it was donated. There’s a girl on TikTok, a Scottish schemer called stace30. She’s been outed for stealing charity money she raised through go fund me for a sick dog. 6k. Charities keep receipts.
Oh I'm aware of Stace30 😂, did u know she was held hostage...🥱

• Haha

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
I’ve recently lost a few pounds but I’m still a size 10 and half the size of her no fucking way this twat is a 12 🤣🤣 the delusion is real with this one!
Anyone struggling please do not be fooled by this dickhead! Only thing she’s not self diagnosed is her liabetes

Then you maybe should’ve told her BEFORE you dropped her off at school that way she would’ve known but as usual you only think about yourself. Oh and who’s the adult…. Well we are wondering that too. This is low posting you and your daughters texts to the world.
I see the link to the kittens on this pic 🙈

• Wow