Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maz40

Chatty Member
She looks wasted in that video !

She will do anything for views !!
She is defo holding max back for her own gain it’s really sad
YES I wondered this myself. She was sniffing and her eyes were rolling and closing

Reactions: 5

whatsthestory89

Sorry spanor doesnt like i get more of a reaction
When she was goingt through her ‘outing trolls excites me’ era. She outed me as a woman called Janet Wilkie. And called me a Spanner and a tool. Just the exact same as she called me above. Except that was none of Big Beefys detective work. That came straight from Dugheed who for some unknown reason thinks I’m an ex of her ex.
Vav is so thick it’s unreal. Take it as a complement lads. A Friday night and she’s on Tattle trying to fit in. Because she has nae pals. #naepalsvav #bigtubs
spanor you genuinely make me laugh. You are absolutely ideal for this site! Quick witted, nasty, rough, funny and absolutely addicted to the subject. When are you writing the non authorised biography on steph? Seems you go past a little tattle gossip with all the investigations you do! All i know is whatever vav done to you it must have been fucking awful (and i mean that). Just wish you could fucking tell us but obviously you cant do that. Just know we sense the hurt cause your passion goes past the average tattler. Morning noon or night, you can trust spanor to be giving her opinion. Please i enjoy it! You are better than anyone at doing it so im not slagging you here!

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Wow that caption! She can't help but be a nasty bitch! Saying it's set up doesn't mean noone else does it, it just means we know it's not spontaneous if you've propped your phone up on record before you do it! ...but yeah forgot she has a device set up 24/7 like the BB house 👁 to catch all these candid moments 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’ve always said he’s an idiot to let her keep it. She walks all over him and he doesn’t seem one bit concerned. I would be going nuts.
Don’t think there’s anything he can do. She could call herself anything really.

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Everyone who’s negative about her is jealous though…. 🙄

Also she sneaked his hand and arm in the morning video … so much for keeping it off social media …. Valentines content will be strong with him in EVERYTHING 🤣🤣🤣
She asked herself a question on insta last weekend about it and admitted they were back together but "keeping it off socials". Aye so you are Vav.

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
What the fuck is going on?
She’s a mad as box of frogs

I’ve been lost on the ash life stories thread so I’ve neglected big beefy the last few days
I apologise beefy, as your number one fan I really should do better
Iv been there all weekend to.. it’s been mad 😂

• Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I don’t know how far back they can look but I’m pretty sure her bank statements alone would be all the proof they’d need to prove her innocent or guilty and that would even go for any accounts that have been closed. As soon as she tries going down the legal route she’ll be opening up a huge can of worms for herself 🤔
---
Her and that mad family of hers couldn’t make it any more obvious that by posting crap like this pushing the narrative that what she did was in the past and everyone makes mistakes. I don’t think I’ve ever made the mistake of taking thousands of pounds from a charity 🤔 but yous carry on cos yous are just proving more and more how guilty she is 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Does anyone know if she lives of a pension belonging to Cammy cos I was thinking of how does she actually afford the lifestyle she lives. I know she said she owns a house, which is probably a lie but if she did then she wouldn’t receive any benefits especially not housing benefit. I know she’ll get disability for max but that’s not going to pay a £2000 rent each month
The house she lived in with Petr is Petr’s - her name isn’t on the deeds - it’s public record and easy to find. She did own a house I believe she bought one after Cammy died sold it and put the ££ towards the house she lived in with Petr.

Personally I think Petr gave her whatever ££ she put towards the house as part of the separation agreement and she’s prepaid her rent for however long.

Even if she was on benefits the max AC pay is dependent on how many bedrooms she’s entitled to ages of children etc.. shes probably eligible for a 3 bed due to ages/max’s disabilities which I believe is about £750pm (happy to be corrected if that’s not accurate) there’s absolutely no way AC are paying the full £2000pm in rent for her

Briar_rose

VIP Member
That Taylor’s video has just came up on my fyp.. and I’m trying to be carful not to say the wrong thing here, as it’s a truly horrific thing to happen, and I don’t doubt she is heartbroken. But what is that video!! Hes basically sitting comforting her and having a conversation while filming her.
At what point to do get to where your like right stop a min, get the phone out John (think that’s his name) and record me. That’s up there with one of the most bizarre things Iv seen

It’s also from June.
And I don’t want to be that guy but she made a tiktok, about doing a Facebook live then posted that video. 🫠

SwishSwing

VIP Member
My god her face is fat and pillowy looking here. She looks really old.
---

WTF are you on because the way you rant it sounds like you’ve been gargling with fucking bong water 😂 You make fuck all sense.

Face looks like XFactor days Jesy from Little Mix 😂

• Haha