Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Not been on here for a few days come back and nana macaroni/lelli Kelly stomper/bigvag have been on as whatsthestory . Mon ill tell ye what the story is ya fkn manky mink ye don't come on here going for oor Spanor511 away back to tiktok and keep making them millions 🤣 what a laugh I had when I read that, crackpot! Just let us know when the bandaid concert is geldof and the tattle gang will roll up we just got a new bus we would like tae use

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Scotblock

VIP Member
Think we can all acknowledge that steph is struggling at the moment. Even for the hardest of tattlers the latest sobbing video really showed the pain and weight on her shoulders at the mo. Rylan if you are reading here get back up north your master needs you
I wouldn’t say all her weight is on her shoulders. More evenly spread around her body but you do you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

K4040

VIP Member
Think we can all acknowledge that steph is struggling at the moment. Even for the hardest of tattlers the latest sobbing video really showed the pain and weight on her shoulders at the mo. Rylan if you are reading here get back up north your master needs you
Struggling?? What to keep up her lies? To keep up doping her non verbal son? To find another bathing suit to showcase in her not so cold water therapy? Run out of whiteboard markers? Food ran out she can wipe her herpes over??
Fuck right off… she’s bought all this shit on herself.. look up sympathy it’s between shit and syphilis in the dictionary!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

whatsthestory89

• Haha
  • Wow
New to Steph but I just want to add my observations so I can get involved. One of her most recent videos she was crying about horrible comments and she said they’re in her DMs as they know they can’t write as bad a comment on her TikTok videos… so post the DMs then.. that’s right, cause there are none. My other observation which I’m sure everyone knows, there’s not a chance on this earth that water is as cold as she says. Also one of the main things people use ‘ice baths’ for is to mediate or focus. She can’t shut up for 5 seconds. My other observation so far is I can’t stand the way she says ‘me’.

think thats me done, for now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Here 👏🏻 we 👏🏻 go 👏🏻 guyzzzz

I think everyone apart from new members can update it so if you think something is worth adding to the Wiki, lob it in!

I’m not sure if I have to ask again for it to be linked by the pink button but I’ll do try that (if there’s a more technical way of doing it, I’m not your gal 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Spanor511

VIP Member
Imagine you had a stalker. Imagine that for a minute. Would be absolutely terrifying for anyone. But this fat fuck doesn’t seem affected at all, it’s just content for her. More LIES. I’ve read stories and watched documentaries about women who have been stalked for months and years. She should be ashamed. Baiting yet again. Needs to get the thick Huns to buy her latest shite.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
My first thread title for this yin. I would like to dedicate this honour to the minkiest of all minks, Staf Vavron 😍

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Definitely VAV cos that bawbag can’t spell..
When she was going through her ‘outing trolls excites me’ era. She outed me as a woman called Janet Wilkie. And called me a Spanner and a tool. Just the exact same as she called me above. Except that was none of Big Beefys detective work. That came straight from Dugheed who for some unknown reason thinks I’m an ex of her ex.
Vav is so thick it’s unreal. Take it as a complement lads. A Friday night and she’s on Tattle trying to fit in. Because she has nae pals. #naepalsvav #bigtubs

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I’m no an expert by any means but I imagine if she goes to the police to complain about being stalked, one of the first things they’ll suggest is no having a bath outside at the main road

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
“Show you how good my spreading skills are”

aye because you have had plenty practice spreading those tree trunks for the men over the years!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Unhinged behaviour, thats why you are back on here posting 🙃

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Doesn’t want the traffic to see her but films herself climbing into it? Like those driving past aren’t interested but none of us want to see your cossie being chewed by your growler 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

BabyG2020

She said someone else was her daughters dad, She stole the fecking money! She shagged his mate after he died! She’s a liar and we all know it!! A lying theivin RAT. No1 in the deen likes her! She’s the talk of the town, walk into any bar and they are all laughing at her! State of her life! Walking around in her daft baby grows! She’s thick as anything!
---
Justice for Cammys family and what she did! She’s VILE. Sick twisted tart
---
FAT RAT

team Emma team Sarah!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23