Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely little river rylan didn't have hands that looked wrapped in rugs? Perhaps her nutty nanny has come around to hold her hand and keep her company

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes liking all the comments about it being harley it probably is that wee fud
---
If u were with a new guy surely u wouldn't be laughing at that
---
If we thought she bullied harley before then he's really in for it 2nd Time around. He will have to be at her beck and call god luv his daughter. Enjoy being spoken to like tit rylan 👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
He must have nostalgia for Angry Birds, and a fetish for big fat rats. Lord help him 🙏 because this beefy witch will gnaw through him like a skirting board. She must be after his pocket money, the grasping fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see toxic positivity is her thing now. How fitting.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I’ve got loads to catch up on here. I absolutely hate toxic positivity. I cut a friend off for it. It’s not as easy as just ‘changing your mindset’. Clearly she’s got nothing significant to worry about the now. I’ve had the year from hell. I’ll not go into it but put it this way, if someone stood in front of me telling me not to think negative or if I think negative then tit things will happen, I’d rag doll a witch. My health, my families health and other heartache I’ve endured is not a result of me thinking negative. I get up and get on with it but I feel down because I’m bleeping human. She should shut her fat bleeping trap and find something else to talk shite about. Stupid cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeh she’s writing lists on removing negativity and negative people from her life… yet all her video is doing is being negative about others… I’ve blocked the witch, her voice grates me!

Reactions: 11
I see toxic positivity is her thing now. How fitting.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I’ve got loads to catch up on here. I absolutely hate toxic positivity. I cut a friend off for it. It’s not as easy as just ‘changing your mindset’. Clearly she’s got nothing significant to worry about the now. I’ve had the year from hell. I’ll not go into it but put it this way, if someone stood in front of me telling me not to think negative or if I think negative then tit things will happen, I’d rag doll a witch. My health, my families health and other heartache I’ve endured is not a result of me thinking negative. I get up and get on with it but I feel down because I’m bleeping human. She should shut her fat bleeping trap and find something else to talk shite about. Stupid cow.
I'm really sorry you are going through such a tit time lovely 💖
---
Its a sin for her kids when the only time she's happy is when there's a man on the scene. For weeks she was constantly making videos crying while max was there and lily can easily watch her videos but now shes all happy again cause rylan is back. She disgusts me! If I need to cry I try not do it in front of my kids I don't want them having any worries and wondering why mummy is crying. When I got the call to say my dad Had cancer again I burst into tears in front of my son and since then he's constantly asking if I'm ok and you can see the worry on his wee face. Kids don't need to be dealing with adult stuff. I tell my kids it's good to show your emotions and I never tell them not to cry, if they are crying they are obviously hurting in some way but I just don't want them taking on my emotions

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you Roly ❤. I hope you’re doing ok too ❤.
I'm doing ok luv thanks. We are all here if you want to chat💓 the people on this thread are good at giving support and advice I've found, and at times I find it easier talking to people I don't know than opening up to my friends and family cause I don't want to upset them

• Heart
It’s always the worst people that promote toxic positivity so I’m not surprised she’s going down that route.

I hope people or pages dig her out about this. For someone that claims to have suffered with mental health issues for so long she’s being really bleeping ignorant. Can’t believe she’s bought a mic and a flip chart. Who the duck does it think it is 😂😂😂😂.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get up and get on with it but I feel down because I’m bleeping human.
I do hope things are getting better- what a strong human you are! All we can do is try our best! ❤
---
I find it easier talking to people I don't know than opening up to my friends and family cause I don't want to upset them
You are a fantastic person Rolly, always thinking of others before yourself.
The old saying- it’s good to talk is very true - whether that be to family, friends, professionals or strangers on the internet. Or even writing your worries down then going back to them later can really help. If we can do something about the worry- make a plan. If we have no control over the situation- use distractions and self-care - recognise the emotion, the reason behind it & let it go. It’s hard - no as easy as these eejits make out. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm doing ok luv thanks. We are all here if you want to chat💓 the people on this thread are good at giving support and advice I've found, and at times I find it easier talking to people I don't know than opening up to my friends and family cause I don't want to upset them
Thank you ❤. You are a good bunch here. I really appreciate that. I know what you mean about it being easier to talk to strangers at times. I’ve always been one to talk out my issues but it gets to a point where I’m like sick of hearing myself. That fat cow should be grateful she’s not watching a close loved one’s health deteriorate with a life limiting illness. I know you’re in the same situation Roly💔, only it’s a different illness in my case. Wonder how her positive mindset would be then.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do hope things are getting better- what a strong human you are! All we can do is try our best! ❤
---

The old saying- it’s good to talk is very true - whether that be to family, friends, professionals or strangers on the internet. Or even writing your worries down then going back to them later can really help. If we can do something about the worry- make a plan. If we have no control over the situation- use distractions and self-care - recognise the emotion, the reason behind it & let it go. It’s hard - no as easy as these eejits make out. ❤
Awww evie what a lovely thing to say 🥺 bless yer wee heart ❤ I know some folk will be like aw here she goes again when I come on here and talk about stuff going on in my life but I just feel better getting it out I don't do well now holding things in I used to be so good at keeping things to myself I blame all those counselling sessions 😬 that wee woman probably regrets getting me to open up ive no shut up since 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hugs to you Rolly & Justhere 🥰 had to watch my Mum fade away to cancer in the summer, it's just so unfair. It still doesn't feel real. Sending lots of love ladies ❤ be kind to yourselves x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
---

Thank you so much ❤.

Totally agree. If it was as easy as these clowns make it out to be there wouldn’t be a mental health crisis in this country.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.