Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care how much money the all makes you, if it makes you unhappy and sob on a regular basis then what is the point?

I get so so annoyed with people who make money on social media, they’re absolutely lapping it up when they’re on PR holidays and getting shite delivered to their door.
‘I’m so lucky to have this job, I wouldn’t change it for the world, it pays my bills and funds an amazing life’
Then as soon as it’s not going their way, it’s sobbing, moaning, this is really hard.
No job in the world is worth crying over, let along people -supposedly- telling you to end it all and callling social services.

If you don’t like it stop doing it!!! If you’re family are your life, put them first. Not your bleeping fake lifestyle and trying to win a popularity contest. Her ego can’t take leaving the app, it’s just a pride thing at this point which is shocking.
She needs help!!

Reactions: 18
Oh big Vav. Copying your pal Aimless once again. She’s actually just greeting and raging because she’s been called out for being a manky mink over that cold sore. If she has received a message telling herself to end it, it would be posted for maximum sympathy from the Huns. And if she does post it now to prove a point, it will be off one of her fake ‘ask me a question’ accounts.

Reactions: 16
We watch people like this prick for the same reason people used to attend public hangings

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.