Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t just tell the world how to pour a hot chocolate from a velvetiser in to a cup 🫣🫣🫣

Vav newsflash we have lived !! Dumbo !
---
Can’t believe wee baby Rylan has went back to that controlling narcissist ! Get some balls boy ! She’ll eat you up all over again

Reactions: 10
She’s the most annoying fucker ever !!! lol 😂 I just can’t - when her video comes up if I’m looking through tt it triggers me cause she’s so annoying lol 😂

Reactions: 5
How come when she stepped in the water she didn't make any sort of noise but when she sat down the heavy breathing started 🤔 the initial shock surely would be as you step foot in the water, she probably doesn't wash that swimsuit in between either

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How come when she stepped in the water she didn't make any sort of noise but when she sat down the heavy breathing started 🤔 the initial shock surely would be as you step foot in the water, she probably doesn't wash that swimsuit in between either
Whys the ice bath outside now? Was the open garage door not garnering enough attention from passers-by?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The car on her drive is definitely an Audi but looks like a q something. Maybe the sugar baby got an upgrade as a reward for deleting tiktok, being a good boy and doing all his chores😂😂

Probably neighbour leaving. It’s a shared access past her house
---
She didn’t just tell the world how to pour a hot chocolate from a velvetiser in to a cup 🫣🫣🫣

Vav newsflash we have lived !! Dumbo !
---
Can’t believe wee baby Rylan has went back to that controlling narcissist ! Get some balls boy ! She’ll eat you up all over again

Remember you have to HOLD the handle to pour
---
Well well well … my moneys on vav being the anonymous poster …. Cue a tantrum when she realises she will probably need a real job for a mortgage 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_4855.jpeg
IMG_4855.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If Rylan has had to make changes to his life and delete his TikTok etc so she will take him back then that’s not a good foundation to build a relationship on. Anyone that makes you change something about themselves to be with you is classed as controlling and it’s not good.

Reactions: 15
If Rylan has had to make changes to his life and delete his TikTok etc so she will take him back then that’s not a good foundation to build a relationship on. Anyone that makes you change something about themselves to be with you is classed as controlling and it’s not good.
defo has been told to speak to no women, have any social media etc. wonder if hes even getting to see his daughter anymore

Reactions: 9
the car is stationary outside her front door ☺
Ah I see
---
This. She’s a hypocrite if she is doing this to him.

Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot ?????

Reactions: 7
The latest video blocking out the reg 😂 too late daft arse!
Was just going to post this 😂 Shes an idiot. Her ice baths are tepid water, when she comes out she’s the same colour. Most people ive seen are red when they come out of an ice bath.

imagine having the audacity to expect a snow plough to detour and do your driveway. I wonder what her neighbours think

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was just going to post this 😂 Shes an idiot. Her ice baths are tepid water, when she comes out she’s the same colour. Most people ive seen are red when they come out of an ice bath.

imagine having the audacity to expect a snow plough to detour and do your driveway. I wonder what her neighbours think
Some of the local farmers do have contracts with the local authority to go and clear some of the roads for them to my understanding, but they're for like B roads and stuff, not going up and down roads like hers.

I know the farmer next to a relative of mine does the B road and if he has time he'll do the "country road" as well, but that's never an automatic given, so they never expect it, nor would they, because they know they're not the centre of the universe.

@SwishSwing Yeah the farmers are great and have helped out clearing roads and driveways locally if people are snowed in. But her expecting her driveway (not a road) to be cleared is silly.

I wonder how long she’ll stay in that house, I feel bad for the landlord as it’s a new house, only built within the last couple of years and she doesn’t seem to take much care of the place.

Reactions: 4
@SwishSwing Yeah the farmers are great and have helped out clearing roads and driveways locally if people are snowed in. But her expecting her driveway (not a road) to be cleared is silly.

I wonder how long she’ll stay in that house, I feel bad for the landlord as it’s a new house, only built within the last couple of years and she doesn’t seem to take much care of the place.
Ohhh my mistake, I thought the road leading to her house was a sort of country road style driveway!

She won't stay in it long I don't think. Between the pelters she gets for renting such a high value property after giving it all that implying she'd bought it, the distance for the schools and the excuse of having "a stalker", I can see her moving when the lease is up.

Reactions: 6
Ohhh my mistake, I thought the road leading to her house was a sort of country road style driveway!

She won't stay in it long I don't think. Between the pelters she gets for renting such a high value property after giving it all that implying she'd bought it, the distance for the schools and the excuse of having "a stalker", I can see her moving when the lease is up.
Haha no it’s just off the main road and is a shared driveway for her house and the other house adjacent to hers.
It’s just shy of 2k a month rent and it will probably be quite dear for bills due to the size but as it’s a new build probs well insulated.
I thought her kids had moved to school in Ellon, didn’t realise they were still at school in Aberdeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.