Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read the comments on this video and its everything vav does 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Read the comments on this video and its everything vav does 🤣
Big stuff Helen G getting a mention there for her saxophone hands 😂

I am actually pishing myself he is back. His pals were all ripping her a new one in his comments & her & nana mink were continuously horrible to him. Maybe thats his kink, humiliation? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If the wee man can’t see the 🚩🚩🚩 by now then he never will.

How many weeks was she making all those sad black and white videos, even a couple of suicide baiting videos popped up and then all the man hating videos all because they had split up and now she’s back to bouncing around like a big happy hippo because he’s back. Imagine how her poor kids will be feeling knowing that them alone were not enough to make her happy. Well done vav you’ve proved tattle right again.

Reactions: 20
Is it just me or has his tiktok account gone? It was there 20 mins ago as I looked at it. Now it’s now there. Unless he blocked me but I can’t see how he would know.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or has his tiktok account gone? It was there 20 mins ago as I looked at it. Now it’s now there. Unless he blocked me but I can’t see how he would know.
Harley's account? That's been deleted for a few weeks. Although last night when I was looking for his yeti arms I clicked on the tag for his account and it had been renamed

Reactions: 6
Harley's account? That's been deleted for a few weeks. Although last night when I was looking for his yeti arms I clicked on the tag for his account and it had been renamed
Yeah. It was there literally just before! He must be activating then deactivating it shortly after!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's probably having a sneak peek when beefy is on the toilet, shitting out her twenty mcdonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah. It was there literally just before! He must be activating then deactivating it shortly after!
He will need to activate it now & again to keep it from permanently deleting. Think it gives u 30 days.
---
I just checked again and this is what it came up when I click on his tagged account, It was a different name last night 🤷‍♀️
thats weird, he never had that many followers.

Reactions: 5
Just like it was her that used to post all those ‘loved up’ posts that’s were all spelled wrong.
Can’t be a coincidence that he used woman like her when talking about multiple women 😭 how embarrassing! Also River Thems was a highlight as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We ought to do Steph loved up bingo
⚪ when you know you know
⚪ if he wanted to he would
⚪ pinch me
⚪ couples challenge
⚪ my man still finds me attractive when XYZ

Any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he wanted to, he would, is my favourite cliche comment of big Beefys. Reminds me of Pedro. He wanted to duck off so he did.

Unlike wee Rylan who doesn’t get to do anything he wants without asking his big auld beefy bird for permission.

Big Vav. She’s LARGE AND IN CHARGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.