Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Saturday folks😊
Loving this video that captures big vav in all her glory😂where has her McDonald’s arches disappeared to🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember the sudden Vav said she will be posting on the gram more?! Well this guy on TT has giving out secrets about how TT has put some rules around engagement. Go check out his socials scubadanadventures. Something around payment for views

Reactions: 5
I do think she is paying a life coach. And I think these morning flipboard lectures are her copying what the life coach is doing and saying.
She’s never had an original thought in her life so she hasn’t started now.

Reactions: 14
Not sure why Steph didn’t keep her dislike of Hailey Bieber to her group chat. Practice what you preach sis ✌

also if anyone’s wondering Hailey’s earrings are bottega, not TikTok shop lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure why Steph didn’t keep her dislike of Hailey Bieber to her group chat. Practice what you preach sis ✌

also if anyone’s wondering Hailey’s earrings are bottega, not TikTok shop lol
She’s about nine months late on the earrings (they were doing the rounds in the summer - I got the Amazon ones) but I died at the idea of Hayley on TikTok Shop yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hbomb has put a video up and I’m sure she’s talking about vav giving out mental health advice when she should be be I’m sure it’s her she’s talking about
---
Shouldn’t be meant

Reactions: 4
There’s also someone callee emz saying how disgusting it is that influencers are telling people to come of their anti depressants so if defo look like vav has pissed a lot of folk of by giving absolutely bleeping stupid advise that she herself knows nothing about it’s very dangerous. I think there’s quite a few videos up on tik tok as a response to her video the other day. My son is on anti depressants and I would be distraught if he stopped them due to being influenced by fuckin idiots like her, I’m a nurse but wouldn’t.even give people health advice unless they were were close friends or family and I knew their medical history but even then I would tell them to consult with their gp

Reactions: 12
Finding her house on Google maps, it absolutely terrified me how open the outside is. If wee Max ever got out the house there is literally nothing to stop him going straight on to the road.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just catching up with the ice bathing hippo now. Can someone answer why she has bits n pieces blaring out full volume but is sitting in the bath with a pair of Airpod Max’s on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just catching up with the ice bathing hippo now. Can someone answer why she has bits n pieces blaring out full volume but is sitting in the bath with a pair of Airpod Max’s on 😂
Is that what those things are on her head I thought they were ear defenders😂😂I just checked the price of those and wow. There is absolutely no need for her to spend that kind of money on headphones but I suppose she’s got to flash her cash somewhere makes a change from flashing her gash I suppose🫣😂

• Haha
Is that what those things are on her head I thought they were ear defenders😂😂I just checked the price of those and wow. There is absolutely no need for her to spend that kind of money on headphones but I suppose she’s got to flash her cash somewhere makes a change from flashing her gash I suppose🫣😂
Hers aren't apple, they're £10 tiktok shop ones, they obviously don't work as well as she said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS!! 😂 I totally missed her jacket last night. What the duck is that! Did Jimmy Nail have extra fabric off his crocodile shoes so she made a tit jacket 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I was thinking that! Wtf the are the headphones for! Her followers will buy anything she sells, the bleep isn’t even using them herself 😂

Reactions: 3
I was thinking that! Wtf the are the headphones for! Her followers will buy anything she sells, the bleep isn’t even using them herself 😂
They'll all be needing a link for the mic aswell before they start their own ice bath journey 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They'll all be needing a link for the mic aswell before they start their own ice bath journey 💪
She will be selling the paper for the clip board on her tiktok shop… omg guyssss this is the best paper I’ve ever used guyssss

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did we all see Rylans car sat outside this morning in her video 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s probably paying dugheed to be her life coach 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.