Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha no it’s just off the main road and is a shared driveway for her house and the other house adjacent to hers.
It’s just shy of 2k a month rent and it will probably be quite dear for bills due to the size but as it’s a new build probs well insulated.
I thought her kids had moved to school in Ellon, didn’t realise they were still at school in Aberdeen.
she says it takes her 45 mins there & the same back for the school run. All this to prove some warped point to “trolls” 😆

Reactions: 8
she says it takes her 45 mins there & the same back for the school run. All this to prove some warped point to “trolls” 😆
She recently said it takes her an hour and a half to drive each way

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Depending on where she’s going in Aberdeen and traffic it takes maybe 20 - 40 minutes. Her poor kids having to travel all that way in the morning before school.

Reactions: 6
Keeping her relationship off social media but posts a holding hands pic. She’s honestly got the mentality of a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Keeping her relationship off social media guys ... Then posts a story holding a man's hand in bed, so that everyone on social media will talk about her relationship 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her relationship must be great fun that she is glued to her phone liking all the comments as they come in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d imagine she’s popped that photo of her holding hands with him to boost her likes. She hasn’t been doing that great since she went all Sean Batty with the wee microphone on us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d imagine she’s popped that photo of her holding hands with him to boost her likes. She hasn’t been doing that great since she went all Sean Batty with the wee microphone on us 😂
Sean Batty 💀😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All of the solid relationships I know have started with a breakup and one partner grovelling on social media then having to delete their social media 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That boy is a honest to god, head

won’t be long before she gets The arferightus warrior in the pretend ice bath/bucket

Reactions: 12
So if that isn’t Rylan (can’t mind if he was like a Yeti) then she has a new man round her kids yet again 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just seen matty Ps video about the filters etc people use then say they aren't using filters he posted his 2 days and I posted mine yesterday. Great minds think alike 😊 these people on tiktok who say they aren't using filters but they are using all these wee touch up affects on their phone and think they are clever saying its not a filter because on their phone its the retouch feature. Matty shows the differences In his video

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watched a video (with the skooshy cream) his arms are hairy but not as hairy as this one unless he’s been sent away to stop using veet n come back a real man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So if that isn’t Rylan (can’t mind if he was like a Yeti) then she has a new man round her kids yet again 😏
I thought Rylans hands were smaller 🤣 if she has a new man around her kids it's fkn disgusting btw and she shouldn't be a mother

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.