Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ❤. You are a good bunch here. I really appreciate that. I know what you mean about it being easier to talk to strangers at times. I’ve always been one to talk out my issues but it gets to a point where I’m like sick of hearing myself. That fat cow should be grateful she’s not watching a close loved one’s health deteriorate with a life limiting illness. I know you’re in the same situation Roly💔, only it’s a different illness in my case. Wonder how her positive mindset would be then.
Sending u loads of luv ma darlin I'm so sorry about your loved one ❤ just look after yourself too 💞
---
Hugs to you Rolly & Justhere 🥰 had to watch my Mum fade away to cancer in the summer, it's just so unfair. It still doesn't feel real. Sending lots of love ladies ❤ be kind to yourselves x
Sending you hugs lovely I'm so sorry about your wee mum 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sending u loads of luv ma darlin I'm so sorry about your loved one  just look after yourself too 

---

Sending you hugs lovely I'm so sorry about your wee mum 
Thanks lovely, life is just so unfair, she was far too young, so full of life. I miss her like mad she was my calm in the storm.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Hugs to you Rolly & Justhere 🥰 had to watch my Mum fade away to cancer in the summer, it's just so unfair. It still doesn't feel real. Sending lots of love ladies ❤ be kind to yourselves x
Im so sorry 😞💔. Sending lots of love to you. Life is so cruel. Wish I could give you a big hug ❤x
---
Sending u loads of luv ma darlin I'm so sorry about your loved one ❤ just look after yourself too 💞
---
Right back at ya, Roly ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's not oor Petr is it 😭😭😭😭
Doubt it. That is one relationship she would 100000000% shove in everyone’s faces. I could just see it now….. “look guys Maxs dad and I are back together to be a proper family”. No Petr will never get back with her.

Reactions: 9
Everyone in her comments blowing smoke up her arse about how happy they are for her. 🙄 get a grip. She spoke to that boy like utter tit, accused him of cheating and messaging other lassies, he’s now not on social media clearly because she’s told him to get off. She’s a controlling narcissistic boot.
People say men think with their dick but chunky chops thinks with her vag. As long as that’s being stuffed she’s all rainbows and sunshine. Disgusting human

Reactions: 28
I dread to think what some of her followers are like in their own lives if they think its acceptable if she has a new man around her children. Lily has had so many step dad's and once This all fizzles out with rylan it will be a new man on the scene and max will be living the same life lily did.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Does she not realise she’s coercive controlling Rylan? I can see this going seriously wrong. Rylan needs to open his eyes & get his arthritic knees running the hell out of there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I dread to think what some of her followers are like in their own lives if they think its acceptable if she has a new man around her children. Lily has had so many step dad's and once This all fizzles out with rylan it will be a new man on the scene and max will be living the same life lily did.
I think many of her followers will be pond scum like her.

Reactions: 14
This woman is absolutely of her bleeping head, watching her downfall has been nothing but bleeping comical, sat outside in the freezing cold in a bath for absolutely no bleeping reason, where is max when all this is happening? cos I have a child with similar needs to max and I doubt I could be outside wasting my time in a bleeping ice pool making tit positive lists. she is absolutely nuts. needs serious help and not the type that comes from charging a crystal.

Reactions: 18
This woman is absolutely of her bleeping head, watching her downfall has been nothing but bleeping comical, sat outside in the freezing cold in a bath for absolutely no bleeping reason, where is max when all this is happening? cos I have a child with similar needs to max and I doubt I could be outside wasting my time in a bleeping ice pool making tit positive lists. she is absolutely nuts. needs serious help and not the type that comes from charging a crystal.
Rylan’s obviously patched off his own kid again and become the live in nanny so she can sit in her bath and play baywatch in the snow

This will never last.. Step Dad no.20 by Easter

Reactions: 21
I bet rylan has had to delete his social media so he can prove to her he's not trying to get more followers, or is messaging girls. She will also be able to chat tit about him and tell lies. His mother is just a wet wipe who goes along with it all by the looks. What a bunch of nutcases it's pathetic

Reactions: 22
Of course, she’s gonna start drip-feeding being back with Rylan/new man as she never got to do her fabulous Christmas cuntent 🙈
No way is she gonna miss the opportunity of valentines cuntent coming up.
Cue the “get a man who does exactly as you tell him” posts”
Vile, vile human 🫤😡

Reactions: 20
I bet rylan has had to delete his social media so he can prove to her he's not trying to get more followers, or is messaging girls. She will also be able to chat tit about him and tell lies. His mother is just a wet wipe who goes along with it all by the looks. What a bunch of nutcases it's pathetic
I think also cause she didn’t like his mates commenting ripping the piss out of her #LyingKing

Reactions: 16
I'm giving it until midweek before the ice baths and the TED talks are patched and she'll be on to the next short term fad. If wee Rylan's back on the scene it'll be #couplegymgoals before long. Well done on keeping your relationship off social media for all of a few days, bravo Staf 👏👏👏

Cringing at the love song on the video this morning 🤣 they have been saying they are in love since the first week it's pathetic and no I'm not jealous to all her huns 🙄 I have a great husband who does little things like coming home from work with flowers for me because he knew I was having a bad day

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How long before she makes him delete his Insta ? She prob checks all his friend requests on there
Absolute headcase
Wasn’t getting enough views so dropped the pic of the arm despite saying not bringing it to social media
Despite saying she was gonna post a day later as spending time with kids was more important

Reactions: 13
She’s the literal definition of a red flag 🚩

This relationship will never last.. absolutely no way H’s ex is letting her child within 100ft of Vav.

My wife 😂 duck off.. Wedding no.3 with no guests cause neither of them have any pals. Don’t think the PIP payments will stretch to another wedding in the Maldives

I tend to dip in and out of Stephs videos. But wtf is with this ice bath and blasting bits n pieces every morning. What about her neighbours! They won’t want to be listening to that!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.