Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sri
still there but one of her little Huns replied ignoring the fact that she will be passing herpes to her kids

How rank !!

Kids yer maws a bugsy wee minker
These idiots are as unwell as her 🙈

Reactions: 6
So did you put all too food you touched in the bin then? Doubt it. And you are not the cleanest, we have all seen your dish up dinners where you are pawing at your hair & touching others food etc. and Jeanie hen, stop sucking up her fat arse 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m howling 😂😂😂 someone said here she will keep deleting comments or clap back something sarcastic, she won’t say just realised this, I can’t believe I done this etc… and look, she’s stopped deleting comments and did just that.. hi Steph 👋🏼 again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So did you put all too food you touched in the bin then? Doubt it. And you are not the cleanest, we have all seen your dish up dinners where you are pawing at your hair & touching others food etc. and Jeanie hen, stop sucking up her fat arse 😂
Shes a
Liar liar big back end of a bus size pants on fire 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So sick she has time to do clap back videos

Why not just spend time playing with max
No wonder he chews shoes , prob wants her attention !!

In her comments saying she won’t give that food to the kids
Aye only saying that cause she prob inhaled the whole lot on the drive home

Reactions: 13
My dogs used to chew my shoes because they didn't want to go out, they can't communicate. Neither can Max she shouts at him like a dog, throws a ball at him to fetch like a dog, he's probably so confused and does these things to communicate with the daft witch. She really doesn't have a clue coke head, herpes spreading rat face.

Reactions: 14
so every few years she gets run down and gets a cold sore

didn’t she say in a previous TikTok that she’s never had one before? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She said she only gets a cold sore once every 3 years. She does realise that once you have a cold sore you always carry it whether it’s out or not??

Reactions: 18
She couldn’t make it any more obvious that she reads here religiously. The latest topic of conversation she has addressed being that her dinners are cold by the time they’re dishes up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"As a rule I never get cold sores" as a rule?! 🤣🤣

Also can't wait for when she gets impetigo after touching the cold sore and her eye/face. Everyone with a brain would know never to touch a cold sore and anywhere else on your face never mind food. Dirty skank 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so every few years she gets run down and gets a cold sore

didn’t she say in a previous TikTok that she’s never had one before? 🤔
Yip she said she has never had them in a video & also said in comments previously she doesn't get them 😂😂 she makes herself look like a massive fool at every turn!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.