Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here comes the I don’t care, I don’t give a F , tears !!! Pull the other one Vav !! It’s all an act !! Drama queen !!
---
Oh she forgot to make it black and white 🫣 dam

Reactions: 7
I assume she’s had Botox done this morning.. if she has - then she should have cancelled cos of the crusty cold sore…

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So who is telling her to unalive herself? Because she has said previously she doesn’t go into her messages as they are apparently full of abuse, it hasn’t been on here & none of us have seen any comments?

Reactions: 16
Is she competing with Aimless who can be the most upset over hate?!

oh vav.. your son would be better off without you especially cos you’ve doped him for a few quid

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I assume she’s had Botox done this morning.. if she has - then she should have cancelled cos of the crusty cold sore…
that video looks pre recorded because of her hair & the nails.
---
This morning she was giving it “i don’t give a duck” & now she is greeting. Make your mind up hen 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one is mailing you any abuse. This is all just a plot to get engagement and have folk feel sorry for you 🙄 It’s just attention seeking, narc behaviour your exhibiting Steph.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

oh vav.. your son would be better off without you especially cos you’ve doped him for a few quid
Pity party for one, Aimless done a crying dish up dinner and all the huns were asking if she was OK, Vavs seen it and thought I need some of that action.

What a sad little life Vav

Reactions: 19
I can’t imagine anything worse than crying, while videoing myself ! What a sad sad life ! I hate people seeing me crying ! Self centred attention seeking 🐄

Reactions: 19
I can't be arsed going to look for the video but she posted a clapback video a few weeks ago shouting she doesn't get Botox because when she did get it it made her eyebrows droop so much now she's talking as if it's a regular thing she does! Is she calling out her own bullshit for a freebie? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one is mailing you any abuse. This is all just a plot to get engagement and have folk feel sorry for you 🙄 It’s just attention seeking, narc behaviour your exhibiting Steph.
OMG she's defo at it now. If she was getting messages like that we all know she would be sharing them online getting her huns engagement. She will do and say anything for attention. She needs help and I say that in the nicest way possible. You can see right through her every move

Reactions: 11
I think the same. The issue she has is with Tattle, some Facebook stuff and maybe some AFC fan pages.

Nobody from these places are trolling her. All that’s happening is that people are commenting on her content but away from TikTok where she has any control. Zero trolling. Also, stating facts or opinions doesn’t fall under the abuse banner.

Remember folks not to give her too many clicks or watch more than 30 seconds of any of her content at one time.

I trust nobody here is liking any of her guff 🤣

• Haha
Pity party for one, Aimless done a crying dish up dinner and all the huns were asking if she was OK, Vavs seen it and thought I need some of that action.

What a sad little life Vav
This 100%
She copies almost everything Aimee does now

1st sip of the day
Velvitiser
Dish up dinner
Tesco haul
Clap backs with the songs
Health shots/drinks

And now this after aimees crying video here comes vavs, she obviously sees the views and comments Aimee gets and copies all her content but it never works out for her because her views and engagement is awful 😂 nothing is genuine or original with her at all.

Also staph stay in your own lane, your 1 the 1 that's obsessed with all of us tattle queens 😜

It’s the same tit different week with her. Always got to have some sort of baiting content. How her Huns can’t see this is unreal.
Here’s a thought you sad narcissistic twit come off the bleeping app and seek some actual mental health help.
Her kids dads should be fighting for custody cause she is utterly unhinged.

Comment settings have been changed on this video too. She isn't approving messages calling her out. She needs her head looking at.

Setting up your phone to cry for sympathy votes 😂😂. Receipts Vav of people telling you to unalive yourself or it didn’t happen. Their is saner folks than her locked up

• Haha
Hold on last time she posted a bubbling video…well one of the last times it was cause the wee gay boy patched her for her Logan air lies……wonder if there’s trouble in paradise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hold on last time she posted a bubbling video…well one of the last times it was cause the wee gay boy patched her for her Logan air lies……wonder if there’s trouble in paradise 🤣
maybe he has told her he doesn’t like buses after all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.