Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a midden shoving that pie in her gob. It’s more a case of who ate all the herpes than who ate all the pies 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t have herpes. I have a cold sore. I never get cold sores. I get cold sores every 3 years. I catch them quick so they never come to anything, like this one here *gestures to fully formed bulging cold sore on lip*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Howling at her saying “as a rule” as if she has any control over getting a coldsore 😂 she just says words hoping it makes her sound like she knows what she is on about 😂

i must have missed the steam coming off his dinner, never seen any 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"As a rule I never get cold sores" as a rule?! 🤣🤣

Also can't wait for when she gets impetigo after touching the cold sore and her eye/face. Everyone with a brain would know never to touch a cold sore and anywhere else on your face never mind food. Dirty skank 🤢🤢
Maybe “as a rule” she doesn’t have The Herp either 🤣

The idiot is strong in this one.

• Haha
All I’ve eaten today is oranges (with a heaped teaspoon of sugar on 🤢)
And the pie, but I’m so sick I can’t eat anything.
alright Pinocchio

• Haha
Reactions: 16
alright Pinocchio
Same as her pal Aimless. She was "sooooo ill" a couple of weeks ago but yet she was shovelling her face everyday like no difference.

Reactions: 8
Urgh she's gross!
The fact people commenting feel like they need to say "no hate" "it's not a dig at you" shows how nasty and defensive she is in the comments. If you don't want people commenting on your life, don't share it on social media 🫠 What a horrible woman she is.

Reactions: 12
alright Pinocchio
And probably the 2 other pies and the other things she bought

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Urgh she's gross!
The fact people commenting feel like they need to say "no hate" "it's not a dig at you" shows how nasty and defensive she is in the comments. If you don't want people commenting on your life, don't share it on social media 🫠 What a horrible woman she is.
All her followers are being gaslighted, they're all tit scared to upset her. That's abuse when people can't voice their opinion without fear. I don't think they're all stupid now they're just in a hostage situation....comment the same thing twice Rachel in the hat and we'll get you help hen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Vav , since we can all tell you’ve clearly been reading tattle 👋 hello 👋, Still can’t see the steam on Maxs supper , nope 👀 can’t ! And no it’s probably not home made as all you make is pasta !

Yes we do have life’s darling much more better than your lying existence 🤥 !

We just can see a self loving, narcissistic, lying 🐄 anywhere and like to point them out 😂

Reactions: 15
She will no be off the toilet with all they oranges 💩 and she will end up with worms with all that sugar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All she has eaten is oranges !?; eh you forgot about the Mcds and the bakers today ??? What the actual !!!

Staf you ain’t interesting , you’re just a lying bleep who needs called out !!

Ps your hair looks green

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All she has eaten is oranges !?; eh you forgot about the Mcds and the bakers today ??? What the actual !!!

Staf you ain’t interesting , you’re just a lying bleep who needs called out !!

Ps your hair looks green
Because that’s what happens when you put brown dye on bleached hair without a filler colour first.. and she’s supposed to be a hairdresser 😂😂😂

Many times she need to say oranges 😂😂
And if she realised she rubbed her cold sore then fingered all kids food but still posted it cause she wanted to show the food. Why was she deleting comments from people saying you touched your cold sore then the food… honestly the second hand embarrassment I get for her 🫣😂

• Haha
Is it a cold sore? Her bottom lip looks a lot more plump than the other day …💉

Reactions: 7
Yip she said she has never had them in a video & also said in comments previously she doesn't get them 😂😂 she makes herself look like a massive fool at every turn!
I knew I’d heard it before !!!
It’s like she can’t help herself but lie!! Either that or she’s got early on set dementia

Reactions: 6
And what’s with her pillows on the stairs ??? Why ??? What’s that got to do with changing your bed ?

She is such a fanny

Anyone else eat oranges with sugar or just me

Ffsssssssssss her content is shite and the latest post about manifesting shite …

She can’t keep to anything so doubt any of it will happen

Reactions: 8
Howling at her saying “as a rule” as if she has any control over getting a coldsore 😂 she just says words hoping it makes her sound like she knows what she is on about 😂

i must have missed the steam coming off his dinner, never seen any 😏😂
Steph; as a rule, you’re always a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.