Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The slags got previous for cheating….wouldn’t put nothing past her…..

Coming back fae Belfast riddled is beautiful karma 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another “i don’t give a duck” post this morning after she has scrolled tattle more than me in the past 24 hours 😂 Hi Staf 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love how she thinks we secretly are fans of her! Darling, I am not a fly attracted to your tit show. Just being vocal about how much I detest you just like the rest of the North East.

Reactions: 15
Oh Steph, I am a happy witch. But the reason I hate you is because you’re east to hate because you’re a nasty piece of work. It doesn’t matter how many “let them” monologues you listen to it will never change WHY so many people hate you. That was your doing because of your abhorrent behaviours. Not everyone is wrong about you love. Even all the locals in Ellon are laughing at you now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No your not interesting vav your just an absolute fanny who is a compulsive liar and we can’t stay away from the tit show as it’s unbelievable and need to call out your pathological behaviour lol 😂

Reactions: 10
Big beefy I’m your number one fan!!!!

I’ve got your best picture as my display pic as I had to pay homage to my qweeen of Aberdeen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she not say that long ago she didn’t get botox when someone mentioned it in one of her comments 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Will we ever see that hideous designer bag she bought in NYC, seems a shame to keep it in the cupboard eh Vav

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Stephanie Vavron #43 Riddled with herpes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.