Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she wouldn’t moan about being ill yesterday but here we are moaning. Just get on with it Vav like you said you would.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else thinking that at any moment in that video max could have pulled that coffee over the top of him😳she didn’t even attempt to move it away she was only worried that he was trying to get his watermelon from his packed lunch. She really needs to keep her face out that phone while he’s about cos something is definitely going to happen and it will be her fault

• Sad
Reactions: 20
New to Vavron thread and haven’t quite finished catching up on her threads, I’m enjoying reading up on her back story but wanted to ask why is he called Rylan?
Also raging I can no longer wear the matalan fleece that I bought at the start of January because she now owns one 🙄
I’m a 12 on top and a 14 on the bottom and I have the medium (same size she told someone in comments she bought) and it’s quite tight on me, no danger is hers a medium.
Because he looks like Rylan with his teeth 😁

all this shite about not trusting woman, find woman bitchy etc it’s her trying to Justify not having any pals, like it’s her choice 😂
Woman can be bitchy etc but not your pals, and if you find they are then they aren’t your pals 😂 and this is the reason she has none

also she’s never ill? How many times has she came on sniffling saying ‘I’m away to come down with something’ she’s a bleeping fruit loop!

i would hide rylan as well if I was her, she will be saying to him it’s the trolls but really she’s just absolutely mortified of him. AND ALSO ITS NOT THE TROLLS YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SLAGGING YOUR RELATIONSHIP, ITS RYLANS PALS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there a reason she doesn’t toilet train max ? All I see is her keeping that poor boy back , when he comes back from dads he is far more confident and happy , smiling , he looks lost with her , like technology lost , face in a iPad kind of face ! Poor boy , now he’s drugged up on jelly’s from TikTok too ! Poor kid doesn’t have a chance
My son is about 6 months younger than Max and he’s not toilet trained either, Max seems the same as my son in some ways and I don’t think either of them would be ready as they have limited communication and understanding. My son can’t even communicate to us when he’s gone in his nappy, we’ve been told by professionals not to force him in to it and it’s on his EHCP too. Obviously that’s my situation and it could just be because she’s the laziest ma in the UK who wants all the benefits 🫣

• Heart
My son is a teenager and he was 6 when I toilet trained him with the help of school. He couldn't tell me when he went in his nappy but I wanted him out of nappies during the day. It was tough few months. Taking to the toilet every 20 minutes and a social story. It's only in the last few years he can say when he needs toilet. Some take to it quicker then others. The difference Steph hasn't even tried to teach him. But the bigger they get you're limited to suitable changing places and that was another reason I wanted to get my son out of nappies. He's. Still in them at night as he just couldn't crack it because of all the meds he's on for his disability

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Because he looks like Rylan with his teeth 😁

all this shite about not trusting woman, find woman bitchy etc it’s her trying to Justify not having any pals, like it’s her choice 😂
Woman can be bitchy etc but not your pals, and if you find they are then they aren’t your pals 😂 and this is the reason she has none

also she’s never ill? How many times has she came on sniffling saying ‘I’m away to come down with something’ she’s a bleeping fruit loop!

i would hide rylan as well if I was her, she will be saying to him it’s the trolls but really she’s just absolutely mortified of him. AND ALSO ITS NOT THE TROLLS YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SLAGGING YOUR RELATIONSHIP, ITS RYLANS PALS 😂
She’s describing herself. When I saw that on IG I actually laughed out loud and thought pot kettle black 😃

Reactions: 9
When i am so ill, i am resting. Not on my phone making videos talking a power of shite. Well enough to film 3 ads yesterday though eh big beefy 😏

Never ill , check my videos , bet she dirty deleted thr last one !! Yesterday she said she jus moans once then gets on with it ! Ehhhhhh hello ?? Is that a moan an hour ??

SHUT UP beefy You are sick ! What a fuking travesty

What was that vav…you never get sick😂
If lying was an Olympic sport you’d win every time.
This was just before Christmas and all she did was moan😂

Attachments

• Haha
Did she really just touch her cold sore then handle the pies she’s gonna give to Max and Lily

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wow just caught up
I am absolutely furious she has drugged her vulnerable none verbal child !
And that video is still on Tik tok
Do we know if anyone has reported her ?

I thought she was eating healthily. Now she’s shoving Byron baker rolls on her gob 😂

Reactions: 10
Poor lamb, so ill can’t eat a single thing!
And stop touching your nasty cold sore and then fingering your kids supper you dirty scrote.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
“I’m sooo sick.”
As she’s shovelling food down her horrid throat.

maybe you’re sick cus the evil is trying to escape??

• Haha
Did she really just touch her cold sore then handle the pies she’s gonna give to Max and Lily
I was just coming here to say this. Nice to see Rylan has given you an early valentines gift. A good dose of herpes. Then she is pawing at it then touching her kids food. Here you go Lilly, your macaroni pie with a nice side of herpes. Enjoy that lifelong inconvenience. Is she bleeping stupid!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We know you like reading here for content so here we go vav have a read and then make a video trying to justify not only touching your cold sore but rubbing your eyes and touching your hair too before touching all the food and the bags that it came in that you are giving your kids for dinner.
You are nothing but a negligent walking talking disaster

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol I see big beefy wasn’t the only one to do a bath shoot ! Prob stole the idea from the model Kate !
not an original idea in her head

Loving the receipts of her sick days
Never sick you say beefy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

herpes, the gift that keeps giving
So nice of her bf to share with the whole family

• Haha
  • Sad
You would think she’s is the only person ever to be ill from a virus. I have just been hospitalised for days with influenza now that’s really bad but I didn’t moan and was so grateful for the care I got but she’s an absolute moaning cow

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.