Stephanie Vavron #34 She doesnt skinny dip,she dunks her big tree trunks in the snow looking like an old crow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bleeping disgusting eating !!!! So vile !!!!
Healthy eating defo gone !!!

can’t believe she touched all that food after that

watch that comment get deleted or her wee Huns make an excuse for her

bugsy beefy
She’ll either delete or come back with a snarky comment instead of just saying she didn’t realise what she was doing so will make sure she’s aware of what she’s doing…as if she’d do that though😂

Reactions: 10
Gads she’s just touched that cream and her cold sore then touched all that food in the bag 🤢 yuk ! That’s disgusting! What a pig she is !!
---
Does she check what she writes next to what she is actually showing 🤔 fool !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I cringe every time she calls it a rave 🤣🤣 honestly I was at raves underage out my banger 25 years ago….shes so out of touch with everything. She has no clue. Listening to bits and pieces isn’t a rave you fat duck.
Rave a rave she said 🤣🤣🤣 I was there early 90’s 💊 😵💫💃 🎶 hardcore raving.
What she went to was a camera bleeping disco

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dear god, she’s got a bit of a cold, she’s so self obsessed even a common cold is a major deal for her !!

Reactions: 11
She is bleeping disgusting eating !!!! So vile !!!!
Healthy eating defo gone !!!

can’t believe she touched all that food after that

watch that comment get deleted or her wee Huns make an excuse for her

bugsy beefy
bleeping, bleeping, disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 6
Stephanie Vavron will advertise anything for money, ex hairdresser or not 😂 she is that desperate for some cash that she has taken to doping her non verbal child!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg putting cream on her cold sore then fingering all her kids food !! That’s absolutely rank, she’s a manky midden

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I thought yesterday she was all ‘mums don’t complain about how sick they are all the time, they just get on with it so you won’t hear me moaning’ but all of her content since then has been about how ill she is?!?

She is not of this planet

Reactions: 15
Omg putting cream on her cold sore then fingering all her kids food !! That’s absolutely rank, she’s a manky midden
Also if you watch she puts the cream on her cold sore, the rubs the excess cream into her other hand before handling food. She’s absolutely rank

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oooft herpes coming your way Kids 🤢 she is just rank with a capital R! She just makes me feel so sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Comment gone but someone else has said the same , no doubt it will be deleted soon too
must be deleted already because i can’t see it 😂 not that unwell she is still glued to her phone 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.