Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And btw guys her crazy bus ride fans read this so say hi
They report back to her especially one bless her not saying her name just now she might get herself stephy excited 🤪 she loves🤪 she thinks she's gorgeous... she want to kiss her... she want to hug her... she want to love her.. she want to smooch...her she want to hug her
Gracie Hart coming out there lol better than Stephs 50 year old stalker ewww and its female but looks like a man 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They report back to her especially one bless her not saying her name just now she might get stephy excited 🤪🤪
She will have a good read so 😂when she can break herself away from her boys 😁she's a desperado and portrays she's really nice and decent but really she's a mouthy stalker 👍

Reactions: 5
They report back to her especially one bless her not saying her name just now she might get herself stephy excited 🤪 she loves🤪 she thinks she's gorgeous... she want to kiss her... she want to hug her... she want to love her.. she want to smooch...her she want to hug her
Gracie Hart coming out there lol better than Stephs 50 year old stalker ewww and its female but looks like a man 🤣
Take it you know Steph in real life?! More tea please! 🙏🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like i said and she even said on her insta last night she's been away from inta for a while which she was thank duck
But same pattern again new bf ,cabens daddy ,lets shove this in jezza's face and your ex bf to try and get a reaction.
Sorry love, they aint bothered, you fucked all that up with your billy bollocks
SAME PATTERN DAY AFTER DAY
Im so surprised The Taskers have fallen for it ,nice family but still common as muck ,but loaded "kerching"
Ive said so many times before if she aint pregnant she will be soon oops i put a pin in the condom or yes im on the pill,but flushed down the bog
Serious wrongen

Reactions: 11
Like i said and she even said on her insta last night she's been away from inta for a while which she was thank duck
But same pattern again new bf ,cabens daddy ,lets shove this in jezza's face and your ex bf to try and get a reaction.
Sorry love, they aint bothered, you fucked all that up with your billy bollocks
SAME PATTERN DAY AFTER DAY
Im so surprised The Taskers have fallen for it ,nice family but still common as muck ,but loaded "kerching"
Ive said so many times before if she aint pregnant she will be soon oops i put a pin in the condom or yes im on the pill,but flushed down the bog
Serious wrongen
How do you know her? Did you know Jez too?

Reactions: 2
Take it you know Steph in real life?! More tea please! 🙏🙌
Yes unfortunately and a hell of a lot of people she has used,abused,and pissed off
More tea please what are you a vicar?

Im just saying what i know and it is 10000000000000000000000% facts
Believe what you want
All im saying is there is a pattern here
A very bad one
i don't give a duck about her she is a lying boot that even lied in court along with her family and no im no Jeremy fan either but at least he's getting on with his life not chasing fame
She destroyed him the day she laded her her dirty hands on him
No he was far from perfect but she was a dirty dog that crapped on his doorstep like she does to all her men
And has lied her way since
She used Caroline Flacks death to push her crumby single promising she was going to change the world hmmmm bullshit,she just wanted followers and a hit for her single
She buys followers to keep near 1 mill and keep people intersected but look at the likes ,sad.....
Nah total scummy mummy Oliver could be Oliver not daddy ffs grow the duck up Stephanie
She's seriously mini katie price in the making
Thing is if she pisses of the Taskers they will take her down!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes unfortunately and a hell of a lot of people she has used,abused,and pissed off
More tea please what are you a vicar?

Im just saying what i know and it is 10000000000000000000000% facts
Believe what you want
All im saying is there is a pattern here
A very bad one
i don't give a duck about her she is a lying boot that even lied in court along with her family and no im no Jeremy fan either but at least he's getting on with his life not chasing fame
She destroyed him the day she laded her her dirty hands on him
No he was far from perfect but she was a dirty dog that crapped on his doorstep like she does to all her men
And has lied her way since
She used Caroline Flacks death to push her crumby single promising she was going to change the world hmmmm bullshit,she just wanted followers and a hit for her single
She buys followers to keep near 1 mill and keep people intersected but look at the likes ,sad.....
Nah total scummy mummy Oliver could be Oliver not daddy ffs grow the duck up Stephanie
She's seriously mini katie price in the making
Thing is if she pisses of the Taskers they will take her down!!!
I like you.

Unless you are a markle fan. That might be a deal breaker.

In the images she posted of her house (if she still has it) I laughed my ass off and got in trouble cos I said it was wall to wall chav. Crushed velvet everywhere and those horrific blinged up glitter ornaments. Someone upthread said that's the kind of bikey chav stuff Taskers sell ... nuff said.
Never mind, it's just a matter of time till she lamps the new guy too and he bails out on her.

Reactions: 9
So she’s allowed to beat men up and get away with it yet acts the victim all the time wtf! Her new fella dresses like typical drug dealer

• Haha
I really pity Caben. It’s terrible to encourage him to think of every single fella as his Daddy and so damaging to him. A step daddy has to earn the place of father in a child’s affections, it takes time, trust and a bond. I feel so sorry for kids who aren’t slowly introduced to a parents new partner and allowed to navigate their own relationship with them. This is a form of emotional abuse to constantly label men Daddy.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So she’s allowed to beat men up and get away with it yet acts the victim all the time wtf! Her new fella dresses like typical drug dealer
Her new fella looks rough but I can assure you Steph is the rougher of the two 😂

• Haha
I thought her mum and dad looked after her son. I didn’t think he lived with her permanently

Reactions: 4
What I want to know is why caben wears a Scottish football kit I think it is .. when Steph’s english and Jeremy his dads Irish maybe ollie is Scottish or something I don’t know maybe it’s another dig at Jeremy as you know she still is bitter you can tell!

Reactions: 1
Just watching the best bits of CBB17, she is an absolute state I forgot how bad she truly was

Reactions: 5
Can anyone give me a lowdown on what happened with her an jez?
She made out he didnt see the kid cos he wasnt arsed.
And why did her and owen split up

Do you mean the old Asian woman? 😂

He dumped her ass soon after her kid started calling him daddy.
Not as stupid as he looks.
It ended abruptly i think, she probably scared him off and was moving to quick for the poor lad caben was apparently calling dad after only a few short months he was only around 20

No he wasn't she made that impossible to happen!

Because her career is dead and him and his family are loaded, she's looking for this perfect family whether there is love or not its all for show
She's one sad witch
She still drinks that's a fact it was all smoke and mirrors for the poor me and the MH, autism was totally exaggerated just to get her back in the press for sympathy
She was an alky and coke head well before Jeremy came along
Ask her about Bank house rehab when she came back from holiday(Straight in there!) with Owen because she fucked up and got tit faced and started her crap on him
Never to be seen on Hollyoaks again cause she was sacked AGAIN
That's why they split up!!!!!!!
She's been in trouble on set for turning up drunk to I think

I thought her mum and dad looked after her son. I didn’t think he lived with her permanently
She's never had him permanently her mums done all the hard work,she only seems to bring him out when she wants to play happy families and we all know who thats trying to get at!

Reactions: 7
She's never had him permanently her mums done all the hard work,she only seems to bring him out when she wants to play happy families and we all know who thats trying to get at!
Exactly like c'mon Jeremy even tho he is a dick. 😂is a model in comparison to her new beau he's rotten 🤢poor caben yet another daddy she should be ashamed of herself and put her child first instead of bringing men around him all the time . She's as common as muck with a mouth like a sewer 🤷

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.