Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems like a super mean drunk too. Like all the time.
Remember a few years ago a video came out of her really drunk and walking around with no shoes, begging people for drugs and she slapped someone. She was supposed to be pregnant too at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Remember a few years ago a video came out of her really drunk and walking around with no shoes, begging people for drugs and she slapped someone. She was supposed to be pregnant too at the time.
Omg-yes I do remember that now that you mention it. A class act non-stop.

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know what the true story is with Jeremey and the court case and the little boy

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing caben hasn't ever meet his sibling (Jeremy's daughter)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm guessing caben hasn't ever meet his sibling (Jeremy's daughter)
That's actually a real shame in so many ways. Jez genuinely seemed enamoured of Caben and then the tit hit the fan and contact was cut off (well, made impossible in the way bitter ex mommies sometimes do).
Jez runs a successful business now and he and his partner and kid seem to travel endlessly and live high on the hog. Caben would fit in perfectly and probably enjoy being a big brother, but it's gone way past that I suppose. When Caben hits his teens he will resent his ma like crazy. Oh well.

Reactions: 14
The notebook photos she tried to recreate with olly so bleeping cringe I have secondhand embarrassment

Has anyone seen her IG story from last night when she was filming and teasing her friend who obviously didn't want to be on camera and was covering her face up but she posted it anyway 🙁

And how cringey is her romantic surprise for her boyfriend 🤭
Untitled.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel really sorry for her but in the region when she shows her bf he just keeps kissing her but not like emotionally if that makes sense n the kissing clips were very long

I feel really sorry for her but in the region when she shows her bf he just keeps kissing her but not like emotionally if that makes sense n the kissing clips were very long
In the reel I meant

I really feel for her. I lost my baby during the first lockdown after having corona and my heart still hurts now. I hope she can find peace x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She's done a fake miscarriage story before as well as many other fake stories for publicity.
She was never pregnant 🤥

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

In the reel I meant
I thought the same. Was a bit weird. He was most probably gobsmacked and kissed her like that to bide some time.

Reactions: 4
How long has she been with this latest fella for? She’s said in her video of the miscarriage the pregnancy was something she’s wanted and tried for for a long time, thought she had only been with him for about 5 minutes, has she learnt nothing at all from the last time she got pregnant to someone after about 5 minutes!

Reactions: 16
How long has she been with this latest fella for? She’s said in her video of the miscarriage the pregnancy was something she’s wanted and tried for for a long time, thought she had only been with him for about 5 minutes, has she learnt nothing at all from the last time she got pregnant to someone after about 5 minutes!
Only several months I think... he started popping up in her IG stories in May. She always rushes her relationships, it's always the same story... every guy is 'the one' and she's finally got her fairytale ending and then they break up 🙁

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.