Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad that we never even know what is true with her. Didn’t she beat Jeremy with a bedpost and got off completely free? I also thought her mum was raising the little boy. Who knows!?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
If it’s true I do feel for her if not and she’s lying about it then that’s sick and she needs help mentally! Anything for the insta these days unfortunately it’ll be a new fella in a few months

Reactions: 4
Only several months I think... he started popping up in her IG stories in May. She always rushes her relationships, it's always the same story... every guy is 'the one' and she's finally got her fairytale ending and then they break up 🙁

Lol she's always been a stage 5 clinger.. i don't know how these guys deal. Maybe it feels good to them to feel wanted and the center of her world in the beginning, but in no time, that would wear on you. She's just too intense in all her friendships and relationships. How many men has she had? How many best friends has she had? She runs through them all.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know call me a sceptic but her reaction to the test just screamed bad acting to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
She’s looks awful - is she an alcoholic? She looks like she is to me. I’m calling bullshit on her miscarriage

Reactions: 7
She’s looks awful - is she an alcoholic? She looks like she is to me. I’m calling bullshit on her miscarriage
Yeah she's been in rehab a couple of times. She claimed she miscarried her 2nd baby with Jeremy and blamed him for it but she was also caught drinking during both her pregnancies. She never mentioned the miscarriage ever again and deleted all the evidence of it off social media.

It looks like she's deleted her post where she went Instagram official with Ollie back in June... I wonder if everything is ok between them :unsure: She still has other pics of him up though.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know call me a sceptic but her reaction to the test just screamed bad acting to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do believe it, it it felt like overacting for the camera - the weird snogging when she told her fella weirded me out.
feel for anyone having a miscarriage, I just can’t understand filming yourself crying in hospital. 100% understand telling people it’s happened as I understand it’s a very traumatic and isolating experience, but your whole public platform while you’re still in hospital?

Reactions: 15
But if having a miscarriage is caused by alcohol abuse I find it difficult to have sympathy for her

Reactions: 8
As much as I feel for anyone whose suffered a miscarriage the thing with her is she over dramatises everything thing

Reactions: 8
If she did genuinely have a miscarriage previously with Jeremy she should know not to get ahead of herself and start buying baby booties and ‘daddy’ stuff in the early stages, I’ve had three miscarriages prior, with my current pregnancy I didn’t even tell anyone until I was about 14 weeks, didn’t buy anything until after my 20 week scan, once bitten twice shy etc etc, sadly having previous miscarriages really opens your eyes to how precarious and uncertain early pregnancy is and you know not to start buying baby booties just cos you’ve had a positive test, I reckon the previous miscarriage story re Jeremy was just a disgusting attempt to try and blame him for something so emotive and awful, there’s actually speculation she had an abortion as she was seen staying in the termination clinic at the hospital, fair play to her if she did it would have been the best thing for her to do at the time given the horrendous state she was with her alcohol abuse and mental health issues! Funny how she blamed Jeremy for the ‘miscarriage’ but didn’t mention how she was drinking enough booze to sink a ship everyday!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
That reel! I mean, he really didn’t look that interested and then she’s trying to neck him all over the show. So bleeping weird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iv just watched prompted by here
Shes thinks shes on the Trueman Show

putting your bleeping phone down love

shes looks like marge simpson

• Haha
I do believe it, it it felt like overacting for the camera - the weird snogging when she told her fella weirded me out.
feel for anyone having a miscarriage, I just can’t understand filming yourself crying in hospital. 100% understand telling people it’s happened as I understand it’s a very traumatic and isolating experience, but your whole public platform while you’re still in hospital?
Nothing was as bad as that Teigan woman. That was truly disturbing.

If she did genuinely have a miscarriage previously with Jeremy she should know not to get ahead of herself and start buying baby booties and ‘daddy’ stuff in the early stages, I’ve had three miscarriages prior, with my current pregnancy I didn’t even tell anyone until I was about 14 weeks, didn’t buy anything until after my 20 week scan, once bitten twice shy etc etc, sadly having previous miscarriages really opens your eyes to how precarious and uncertain early pregnancy is and you know not to start buying baby booties just cos you’ve had a positive test, I reckon the previous miscarriage story re Jeremy was just a disgusting attempt to try and blame him for something so emotive and awful, there’s actually speculation she had an abortion as she was seen staying in the termination clinic at the hospital, fair play to her if she did it would have been the best thing for her to do at the time given the horrendous state she was with her alcohol abuse and mental health issues! Funny how she blamed Jeremy for the ‘miscarriage’ but didn’t mention how she was drinking enough booze to sink a ship everyday!
Aww wishing you a successful outcome with this pregnancy 🧸 🎈

Reactions: 5
Well she was in holly oaks no one can act on that show 😂

Sorry to hear what you’ve been through sending love and hugs I honestly think she made it up so Jeremy would ckme back to her I don’t know why but I got that vibe from it

Reactions: 5
Just watched the reel…. I am sorry for her loss of it is genuine however the video seemed SO choreographed, contrived, forced… who thinks about recording all these special moments?!? Put the camera phone down

She already has a child!! There are many, many of us that have no children, have had miscarriages and now that door is firmly shut. I understand she’s upset (if true) but she’s also completely ignorant.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.