Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she loves drama the new bloke whole he might be a lovely bloke he's not a looker she's definitely went for money over looks with this one give it a few months the poor guy doesn't know what he's let himself in for he will be getting a restraining order 💯

Reactions: 8
I think she loves drama the new bloke whole he might be a lovely bloke he's not a looker she's definitely went for money over looks with this one give it a few months the poor guy doesn't know what he's let himself in for he will be getting a restraining order 💯
I can’t say I feel sorry for him though all he has to do is google her name and he’ll see what her past history has been like, it’s his choice to pursue a relationship with her. She’s a whirlwind of chaos but I’ve definitely got a soft spot for her (long time hollyoaks lover 😆) and hope she has actually sorted her life out for her and her little boys sake. I just hope caben isn’t calling him daddy!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I can’t say I feel sorry for him though all he has to do is google her name and he’ll see what her past history has been like, it’s his choice to pursue a relationship with her. She’s a whirlwind of chaos but I’ve definitely got a soft spot for her (long time hollyoaks lover 😆) and hope she has actually sorted her life out for her and her little boys sake. I just hope caben isn’t calling him daddy!
She's a mess an a aggressive one at that .I'd say caben is calling him daddy sure the other blokes she's hooked up with since jezza she had him calling them daddy .she reminds me of a stalker to be honest I think she definitely has issues she has to stalk and obsess over the men she gets with that's why they probably duck her off and run for the hills also them lips 😂she was much more prettier natural .

Reactions: 5
She's an absolute state can't believe anyone would go near here nothing redeeming about her in the slightest

Reactions: 6
She's an absolute state can't believe anyone would go near here nothing redeeming about her in the slightest
Shes the type of woman who would be over friendly from the get go, the type to make the fellas mother feel intimidated in her own home for all the wrong reasons.

i have questions
is Stephanie pregnant?
why is she dressing so baggy now?
why is she calling her boyfriend and his family her in laws?
didn’t she do this to her last boyfriend too after a couple months?
She either is or implying she is
And yeah same pattern with her
Get her son calling the bf daddy and in with the family, loads of pictures together, then a holiday abroad (which they are going on soon) maybe a fake ring appearing its pretty pathetic
I feel sorry for the kid

He is,and his mum nana

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Does her childs dad have some sort of injunction so she cant contact him or vice versa with regards to not seein the child?

Reactions: 1
He was allowed supervised visits with the son (not sure if he still sees him?) but he wasn’t allowed contact with her for 3 years.

Reactions: 2
After his trial in 2017 there was a 3 year restraining order but I'm not sure what the situation is now. She breached the no-contact rules by messaging him and begging him to visit her and calling herself his future wife. She was so obsessed with him. I remember her messaging and harassing girls online that he was friends with, she was a complete stalker. She's like this with every guy she dates too.

Reactions: 9
After his trial in 2017 there was a 3 year restraining order but I'm not sure what the situation is now. She breached the no-contact rules by messaging him and begging him to visit her and calling herself his future wife. She was so obsessed with him. I remember her messaging and harassing girls online that he was friends with, she was a complete stalker. She's like this with every guy she dates too.
Thanks for that i was unsure what the deal was. Shes absolutely nuts...thought lauryn goodman was an embarassment but jeez SD is on another level

That's right she was stalking and contacting his mates and all she's not right at all 💯

He was allowed supervised visits with the son (not sure if he still sees him?) but he wasn’t allowed contact with her for 3 years.
No he wasn't she made that impossible to happen!

She has defo downgraded looks wise with this new fella
Because her career is dead and him and his family are loaded, she's looking for this perfect family whether there is love or not its all for show
She's one sad witch
She still drinks that's a fact it was all smoke and mirrors for the poor me and the MH, autism was totally exaggerated just to get her back in the press for sympathy
She was an alky and coke head well before Jeremy came along
Ask her about Bank house rehab when she came back from holiday(Straight in there!) with Owen because she fucked up and got tit faced and started her crap on him
Never to be seen on Hollyoaks again cause she was sacked AGAIN
That's why they split up!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Because her career is dead and him and his family are loaded, she's looking for this perfect family whether there is love or not its all for show
She's one sad witch
She still drinks that's a fact it was all smoke and mirrors for the poor me and the MH, autism was totally exaggerated just to get her back in the press for sympathy
Ask her about Bank house rehab when she came back from holiday(Straight in there!) with Owen because she fucked up and got tit faced and started her crap on him
Did wonder why she disappeared off hollyoaks and why they suddenly split

She's one sad witch
I'd well believe it she's a skank . She puffs like a chimney then says her asmtha is playing up ,she is a fame hungry wannabe I'd say she's only with that poor bloke cause his family's well off she hounded all her ex's some who had to get restraining order because she was violent .

Did wonder why she disappeared off hollyoaks and why they suddenly split
Yeah i heard it from several horses mouths, plus someone that was in Bank House with her and her pic on insta were in their gardens which she's now deleted, same as Charter House twice

• Wow
Reactions: 6

She's one sad witch
She never seemed to be friendly with many of the cast or keep in touch after she was sacked, both times... I don't think anyone posted saying they would miss her or wished her well. I bet she was a real nightmare to work with.

I also remember when she got sacked the first time James Sutton tweeted "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah i heard it from several horses mouths, plus someone that was in Bank House with her and her pic on insta were in their gardens which she's now deleted, same as Charter House twice
No 💩 @Mistymoo
Both Charter house and Bank house (same place as she met her matey Zoe) but she put it all over insta a few years back
Not hard to work out! 😉
All billy bull yet again

She never seemed to be friendly with many of the cast or keep in touch after she was sacked, both times... I don't think anyone posted saying they would miss her or wished her well. I bet she was a real nightmare to work with.

I also remember when she got sacked the first time James Sutton tweeted "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" 😯
90% of the cast were pleased to see her go and when Bryan Kirkwood took her back some of them were even talking about quitting but they knew she wouldn't last long
And she did her usual (what was it her 5th cast/camera man she shagged off with ) eww dirt piece 🤢
That's why she probably Zoomed in on a then 18yer old Owen Warner
They were always on their own on set,bunny boiler from the start
Im just so glad he got out of it with only a black eye

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No 💩 @Mistymoo
Both Charter house and Bank house (same place as she met her matey Zoe) but she put it all over insta a few years back
Not hard to work out! 😉
All billy bull yet again

90% of the cast were pleased to see her go and when Bryan Kirkwood took her back some of them were even talking about quitting but they knew she wouldn't last long
And she did her usual (what was it her 5th cast/camera man she shagged off with ) eww dirt piece 🤢
That's why she probably Zoomed in on a then 18yer old Owen Warner
They were always on their own on set,bunny boiler from the start
Im just so glad he got out of it with only a black eye
Did she assault owen too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.