Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder why she has so many mental health issues, specifically BDP as this is usually triggered by a not so great upbringing or past trauma, but her family seem pretty solid, parents still together etc.
It sounds incredibly basic but the fact is that she has been spoiled rotten. The only girl, their princess. Nothing was too much. Dance lessons, voice coaches, drama classes. She was never told no. When the Jeremy situation got out of hand there was no acceptance that she was equally to blame for the whole stinking mess. They were equally responsible but instead of guiding her and seeking therapy or rehab etc the family went postal on McConnell, blaming him for everything. Did they see her determination to bed him on Big Bro?:unsure: Even though she had a fiancé watching? But apparently it was all McConnell's fault and stef was a victim. Again. Every single time she messed up the family covered for her. Her mum even lied that lil Stef was not responsible for getting so rat arsed in a club carpark that she fell over while pregnant. Nope. Mummy said no. A bad man assaulted her lil steffy and she reported him to the bizzies (she claimed). Only when reporters checked with Liverpool police they said they had no report of the alleged incident in said car park. But that's her family in a nutshell. She is never ever wrong. Yes, a fool took a selfie with her flat out drunk in the background, but nobody laid a finger on her. She was just drunk and whatever else and smoking like a mill chimney. While pregnant. But mummy came and picked her up in her car so ......the story of her life. And still it goes on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It sounds incredibly basic but the fact is that she has been spoiled rotten. The only girl, their princess. Nothing was too much. Dance lessons, voice coaches, drama classes. She was never told no. When the Jeremy situation got out of hand there was no acceptance that she was equally to blame for the whole stinking mess. They were equally responsible but instead of guiding her and seeking therapy or rehab etc the family went postal on McConnell, blaming him for everything. Did they see her determination to bed him on Big Bro?:unsure: Even though she had a fiancé watching? But apparently it was all McConnell's fault and stef was a victim. Again. Every single time she messed up the family covered for her. Her mum even lied that lil Stef was not responsible for getting so rat arsed in a club carpark that she fell over while pregnant. Nope. Mummy said no. A bad man assaulted her lil steffy and she reported him to the bizzies (she claimed). Only when reporters checked with Liverpool police they said they had no report of the alleged incident in said car park. But that's her family in a nutshell. She is never ever wrong. Yes, a fool took a selfie with her flat out drunk in the background, but nobody laid a finger on her. She was just drunk and whatever else and smoking like a mill chimney. While pregnant. But mummy came and picked her up in her car so ......the story of her life. And still it goes on.
Yes I remember that “assault” incident, in the photo she was lying on the floor rotten drunk, pregnant, packet of fags in hand.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Christ i nearly went to that switch on she went to im glad i didn't my tolerance for screeching attention seeker is a bit low today

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😮😱😮😱 Just seen her latest reel wearing coats on Instagram, I thought it was an old video of Pete Burns (RIP 👄🕊) 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
One of those coats look like a shite dressing gown thats gone all bobbly ideal for going the shop in her jarmies

Reactions: 3
Definitely. She was the standout for me on Over The Rainbow (what a great show) - talented and a natural performer.

Holy tit, I have never seen that before. She is unrecognisable compared to there.

I do have a degree of sympathy for her and suspect she is addicted to alcohol. She’s stuck in this self-perpetuating misery because she, in my opinion, does very little to help herself. I’ve been in recovery for a good while now but I was in a right state until I got stuck into AA. I had such an appalling attitude - like I had it worse than everyone else and if they had my problems, they’d drink too. But at the end of the day, we’ve all got problems and you can look your demons in the eye and take them on or keep drinking until you lose absolutely everything.

I think she has a lot of enablers around her rather than folk who will tell her straight she’s out of order and SHE is the only one who can really help herself. That clip shows a real talent but the days of capitalising on that are long gone. There are many actresses and singers out there who don’t come with a tit load of drama, not turning up or turning up drunk etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do people want a new thread? I haven't started 1 cos I sort of don't want to give her attention, but I'll start a new 1 if people want x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.