Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be mortified if my kid thought it was ok to take a bite out of someone’s birthday cake! Plus a lot of fuss over cooking some pizza,chips and chicken dippers 🙄

Reactions: 4
i have questions
is Stephanie pregnant?
why is she dressing so baggy now?
why is she calling her boyfriend and his family her in laws?
didn’t she do this to her last boyfriend too after a couple months?

Reactions: 6
i have questions
is Stephanie pregnant?
why is she dressing so baggy now?
why is she calling her boyfriend and his family her in laws?
didn’t she do this to her last boyfriend too after a couple months?
I didnt even know she had a boyfriend will take some detective skills to work out who he is and all of his family 🙄 her son has to be used to it by now he’s a lovely little boy but definitely been around her false ways to much

Reactions: 1
Also, why is her little boy so loud and rude? Omg 😳

I didnt even know she had a boyfriend will take some detective skills to work out who he is and all of his family 🙄 her son has to be used to it by now he’s a lovely little boy but definitely been around her false ways to much
I just read that his name is Oliver and his dad owns taskers? I think it’s a furniture shop?

Reactions: 3
Sorry I was being sarcastic she tags his whole family in every picture
Oh, lol whoops. I didn’t even notice that she tags everyone. I’m too busy looking at how weird and desperate she is to have a husband and a family. She hasn’t changed at all, has she.

Reactions: 6
Also, why is her little boy so loud and rude? Omg 😳

I just read that his name is Oliver and his dad owns taskers? I think it’s a furniture shop?
I think it's a bike shop in Liverpool taskers because she does be tagging his relatives and all in her story's I think Steph is very clingy and gets very obsessive over the men in her life I mean wasn't it alleged she was very aggressive with her ex 🤷

Of course she is,thats what she does
The happy family pictures were vomit inducing over the weekend as well as the bikini bottoms half way up her waist
How can she call them family when she's only been with this guy for a few months?
She did the exact same thing with Owen Warner and his family
I doubt she gave him much choice, she’s so over bearing 🙈
She's seems to get very clingy and obsessed with the men in her life 😬

Last edited:
I think it's a bike shop in Liverpool taskers because she does be tagging his relatives and all in her story's I think Steph is very clingy and gets very obsessive over the men in her life I mean wasn't it alleged she was very aggressive with her ex 🤷

She's seems to get very clingy and obsessed with the men in her life 😬
She always been the same, she was like that with Owen and look how that ended

Taskers is a home ware shop think silver crushed velvet everything ,chrome ,shiny stuff and massive mirrors (cross between footballers wives and channel five traveller programmes )

thats just a popular opinion like !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.