Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her forehead is so bleeping big, she must need planning permission for it everytime she moves

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I got it
"After being at deaths door, in severe pain, hardly able to breath with Covid"
She comes home does not have to isolate from anyone, lies back and has a fag
I SMELL BULLSHIT AND LOTS OF IT
COVID MY FAT ARSE!!
Oh those photos have wound me up 😡😡
Firstly her smoking in the same bathroom she probably bathes her kid in!!!!!
Secondly, she's supposedly severely asthmatic and has been on oxygen and whatever but yeah let's have a cig 👌🏻
I know how hard it is to give up smoking, I smoked for over 20 years. But as soon as the pandemic started I got help to quit and it was one of the best things I've ever done!

Then hugging her kid and God knows who else when she's probably still infected (if she really did have COVID)
She just infuriates me! Selfish cow

Reactions: 10
Oh those photos have wound me up 😡😡
Firstly her smoking in the same bathroom she probably bathes her kid in!!!!!
Secondly, she's supposedly severely asthmatic and has been on oxygen and whatever but yeah let's have a cig 👌🏻
I know how hard it is to give up smoking, I smoked for over 20 years. But as soon as the pandemic started I got help to quit and it was one of the best things I've ever done!

Then hugging her kid and God knows who else when she's probably still infected (if she really did have COVID)
She just infuriates me! Selfish cow
She'll never change,she's just an attention seeking liar
Remember her smoking and drinking when she was pregnant with her little boy? Disgusting piece of tit

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm so sorry, I was in a foul mood last night and had to rant about Steph the meff.
I'm a lot calmer tonight, don't worry 😉

Reactions: 2
Oh what a beautiful big GREEN FIELD FULL OF POLLEN and her bf bless him ,breathing it all into her asthmatic lungs
Isn't it great that she's had such a miraculous recovery from EXTREME Covid

https://www.asthma.org.uk/advice/triggers/pollen/

NO WORDS other than LIAR!
Plus she was probably chugging a fag

ASTHMA=EXTREME SMOKER so does the fake Covid

Oh ffs she's at her billy bullshit again
Thanks for helping me with the flowers
IT WAS THE 14TH JUNE AND YOU POSTED IT ALREADY
To be a good liar you have to have a good memory Steph 🤦‍♀️

Plus the flower shop are on holiday so how can they help you?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I see she's buying fake followers again 🤣🤣🤣
Loads with just random letters and a number for a username,1 post of handbag so easy to spot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad she had time to get her lips done in between all the emergencies.
They're nearly bigger than her face 🤣
That big story about her Covid and how she carries an epi pen around with her all the time because of her allergies (never heard so much crap in my life) funny she's never mentioned it ever before! And the constant twitching and itching her neck in that video says it all-lies!
These fake accounts she's buying are making me laugh definitely bots,theres loads going up thick everyday 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With the amount she’s posting this gherkin addiction I’m starting to wonder if she’s trying to prompt speculation
🙄🥒🤰

Reactions: 2
With the amount she’s posting this gherkin addiction I’m starting to wonder if she’s trying to prompt speculation
🙄🥒🤰
Of course she is,thats what she does
The happy family pictures were vomit inducing over the weekend as well as the bikini bottoms half way up her waist
How can she call them family when she's only been with this guy for a few months?
She did the exact same thing with Owen Warner and his family

She did a follow up at that British hair clinic where she had her hair transplant a few weeks back and he was with her and she was talking about him getting a transplant 🤣🤣 In other words she wanted him to get one
WTF is the point in being with someone if you want to change them, and so early on??
He's definitely not her normal type, she must like his wallet instead and his minted family 😂
She is simply looking for a bill payer. Once his mum and dad get fed up of it they'll stop his allowance...

Reactions: 7
She is simply looking for a bill payer. Once his mum and dad get fed up of it they'll stop his allowance...
She'll be up the duff before the end of the year, I'll put money on it.
A rich family everything she's always wanted
She wont have to work again (well she doesn't anyway) so much for the comeback queen and her fabulous music 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.