Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a waste of a hospital bed. Shes not critically ill but im sure she will make a story out how she was on deaths door

Reactions: 11
She doesn't need to be in hospital giving updates but so I'll pull the other one Steph

Reactions: 5
I do sympathise to some extent as I'm sure it's horrible... but I can't help but think it's a bit weird that she was off going to weddings during a new wave of covid, knowing full well that she's unvaccinated with an underlying condition.

I'm not sure I buy the 'allergy' excuse either (it'd have to be a very niche allergy to be allergic to AZ, Pfizer & Moderna... First time I've heard of that happening?).

Even if the allergy is true (I'm not a doctor so what do I know), surely common sense says you'd avoid social gatherings such as WEDDINGS if you know you're highly vulnerable yet can't be vaccinated? She's learning her lesson the hard way.

That said, obviously I hope she recovers and no one deserves to be hospitalised with covid, no matter what silly decisions they may have made. I'm sure she will be fine though given she's well enough to be documenting the whole thing.

Reactions: 9
Guys can we all just me mindful that this is probably Jeremy McConnells fault. He’s so toxic he gave her the Rona varient extra poison.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have anaphylactic shocks to a wide variety of food, bees/wasps and medications. I am also unvaccinated (due to allergies) but have had both jabs now. I was injected laying down, had extra monitoring and was given oxygen but didn’t need to use an epi pen.
There are a number of different vaccinations on offer and they take the vaccine profiles into account when risk assessing you. It would be incredibly unfortunate to be allergic to all of them.
Edit words

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Anyone else get creeps from her new boyfriend he looks really rough

Reactions: 6
That’s what I thought oh I guess Steph can get her free drugs then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact she’s already calling her boyfriends mum ‘her mother in law to be’ after being with him a few months tells me this is another relationship that is going to end in disaster.

Reactions: 21
The fact she’s already calling her boyfriends mum ‘her mother in law to be’ after being with him a few months tells me this is another relationship that is going to end in disaster.
She’s a crazy psycho bunny boiler with men isn’t she

Reactions: 7
Her career is dead and she's been losing followers on Instagram rapidly lately
Its disgusting that she's got her little boy calling the new boyfriend daddy already and his mum nanna
She's always craved attention
So out comes this shower of shite

There was a very similar story from March last year (rushed to hospital, on morphine, severe chest infection, asthma)
She smokes like a chimney has broken all the rules through out lockdown
Totally wasting NHS time

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Have you seen her story on insta where she's got her eyes closed?
Who took the pic then Steph you bad meff 🤣🤣
She's said today he came and stood outside the hospital today and then got flowers delivered, the flowers are in her house.
She wants to stop telling porkies again, she was apparently only in for the weekend and has done her usual and uploaded pre taken pics at the hospital for the press #oncealiar

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't stand her. That whole drama with her and Jeremy was so toxic and they both seemed as bad as each other, it was never going to work out. Whenever I see news about her it's her filming herself crying or in hospital. She claims she's so unwell but films herself and is constantly on the gram for attention. She clearly has some childhood issues which causes her to need validation and attention.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.