Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said today he came and stood outside the hospital today and then got flowers delivered, the flowers are in her house.
She wants to stop telling porkies again, she was apparently only in for the weekend and has done her usual and uploaded pre taken pics at the hospital for the press #oncealiar
So he broke into her house to deliver some flowers... righty ho...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd be fuming if someone got me flowers whilst I was still in hospital! How am I meant to enjoy them if they're not even in the same building???
Might as well as sent her a screenshot from Intaflora and saved his money for the restraining order he's going to need soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd be fuming if someone got me flowers whilst I was still in hospital! How am I meant to enjoy them if they're not even in the same building???
Might as well as sent her a screenshot from Intaflora and saved his money for the restraining order he's going to need soon 😂
Ive seen a few people comment in the press that she's home and just milking the fake hospital pictures for attention
I wouldnt put it past her
Give it a month she'll be on GMB,Loose women,This morning telling the world she nearly died
Then straight out to light up a fag cough cough cough 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive seen a few people comment in the press that she's home and just milking the fake hospital pictures for attention
I wouldnt put it past her
Give it a month she'll be on GMB,Loose women,This morning telling the world she nearly died
Then straight out to light up a fag cough cough cough 😂🤣😂
Well KP this morning: 'InearlydiedandneededabloodtransfusionbutthoughtIwouldgetCovidfromitwhatwivTurkeybeingredandmefinkingabartlickingmyfingerifImadeitbleedanditwouldbesomeoneelse'sblood.' Yup Steph might be a breath of fresh air and wheeze slower ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, and he’s getting involved with that mess. She reminds me of a less scruffier Elsa Frost.
Taskers proper silver crushed velvet /mirrored furniture right up her street that . Shes hanging out for the famous decorated by three year old with pritt stick Christmas trees in December ( la )

Had she just posted a story of her smoking or did I imagine that? How has she gone from being really ill in hospital with covid to videoing her grubby bf stroking her thighs and smoking?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Had she just posted a story of her smoking or did I imagine that? How has she gone from being really ill in hospital with covid to videoing her grubby bf stroking her thighs and smoking?!
I was just about to post this

Reactions: 2
yes and now shes deleted it

Reactions: 1
Also is she now with her son and bf,shouldn’t she be isolating?!

Reactions: 2
Her nee bf just makes me cringe even if he does come from money he looks like a typical drug dealer

Reactions: 3
As soon as I seen her picture In paper with the oxygen mask on I smelt bullshit. If your that I’ll taking photos of you receiving oxygen should be the last thing your thinking of but yet it’s first one her list 🤷‍♀️

As soon as I seen her picture In paper with the oxygen mask on I smelt bullshit. If your that I’ll taking photos of you receiving oxygen should be the last thing your thinking of but yet it’s first one her list 🤷‍♀️
She's obviously done it to get the press attention and try to get her followers up again
I think she sold a story about her new bf to a paper or mag and pictures to backgrid but no one was interested in the shite show 🤣🤣🤣
She's just a liar
She'll be up the duff again soon whether the bf likes it or not

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that doesn't think the new guy is a looker? It is a progressive downgrade for Steph always. He seems like a simp too. I bet he'd love to get her pregnant. Maybe she finally found the one who is willing to put up with her psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that doesn't think the new guy is a looker? It is a progressive downgrade for Steph always. He seems like a simp too. I bet he'd love to get her pregnant. Maybe she finally found the one who is willing to put up with her psycho
She did a follow up at that British hair clinic where she had her hair transplant a few weeks back and he was with her and she was talking about him getting a transplant 🤣🤣 In other words she wanted him to get one
WTF is the point in being with someone if you want to change them, and so early on??
He's definitely not her normal type, she must like his wallet instead and his minted family 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.