Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The worst part is my skin, it's killing me. I can't touch my skin at all" All said while constantly rubbing her forehead 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"The worst part is my skin, it's killing me. I can't touch my skin at all" All said while constantly rubbing her forehead 🤷‍♀️
I noticed in one pic her forehead looked spotty so she was obviously trying to cover them but yes, I had to laugh at her touching the skin when she said it was painful.

She’s such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 5
No, she's not had it. Apparently due to allergies, I don't know how true that is. As an asthmatic, she'd have been high up on the list for vaccination.
Not necessarily true depends how serious your asthma mild/moderate asthmatics were not prioritised. But even so she would have been eligible for first by now

Reactions: 7
No, she's not had it. Apparently due to allergies, I don't know how true that is. As an asthmatic, she'd have been high up on the list for vaccination.
Yeah I'm asthmatic too and got my first vaccine in early March. I mean each to their own but why risk it when you have respiratory condition 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ honestly the mind boggles.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm asthmatic too and got my first vaccine in early March. I mean each to their own but why risk it when you have respiratory condition 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ honestly the mind boggles.
Well done to you. The other point of course is if you did have a normal asthma attack in present times you are not going to get the same level of care as usual due to A&E numbers. I've had both mine and have a terminal lung condition - doesn't mean I want to die of Covid in a hospital bed when I can do that comfortably at him with appropriate care and drugs in place. I won't allow people into my home who haven't had jabs unless I know they have been advised not to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen in the paper she’s so poorly she’s managed some selfie’s. Can’t stand people that check in at hospitals. If you are ill focus on getting better

Reactions: 12
She also smokes, you can hear it when she laughs how chesty she is, cant be helping her asthma chugging away on the fags so if she has covid ontop of that no wonder she needs oxygen. This one's a total drama queen so not one bit surprised she's on Instagram while in hospital.

Reactions: 13
Pathetic, people could be bleeding from their eyeballs but still managed to make a video about it.

Not surprised she isn't vaccinated, she's only 28.
There's quite a lot of that age group vaccinated by now? Or at least had their first dose

Reactions: 7
Pathetic, people could be bleeding from their eyeballs but still managed to make a video about it.

Not surprised she isn't vaccinated, she's only 28.
im 25 and have had my first dose, they’re making their way through the younger ones now

Reactions: 3
im 25 and have had my first dose, they’re making their way through the younger ones now
AH, I wasn't aware the under 30's were getting jabbed, I'm out of touch with the current jab
status.

Reactions: 1
AH, I wasn't aware the under 30's were getting jabbed, I'm out of touch with the current jab
status.
Well in your advanced years a lack of knowledge surrounding pop culture can be forgiven. ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hate when people want to document every aspect of their lives to share with the world. I don't believe she's as bad as she claims. If she was she wouldn't be filming it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.