Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is a blast from the past! I remember all the Jeremy/BB stuff. All I remember thinking is that it’s two people who are extremely toxic for one another, she seems to have some serious issues and that the poor child was used as some sort of weapon throughout. She is now trading off a dead woman’s name? Shocker.

Reactions: 5
Flippin heck - what's she done to her lips? Just had a look at her insta story - haven't seen any pictures of her for a long time and she looks so different!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it funny she’s posted a photo with her new bf when her ex is all over chloe ferry from Geordie shore it looks staged to me (Steph’s pics )

Definitely Steph. No broken nose or smashed eye sockets for him these days. Just peace and love and a good life. Try it.
😘
Pity about his first born eh.
I don't give a shite about claims Steph made it difficult for him to see his son. If he wanted to see him he would have contacted the court services to force access.

Stop defending him. He's every bit as vile as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Pity about his first born eh.
I don't give a shite about claims Steph made it difficult for him to see his son. If he wanted to see him he would have contacted the court services to force access.

Stop defending him. He's every bit as vile as she is.
Both horrible immature people who should never have had a kid.

Reactions: 17
Jesus no, I wouldn't trust myself not to burst into hysterical laughter at the tit show she and her family put on..
She strutted and posed with her granny handbag outside the court for the press. Same as she did when she went to Ireland with him for his aunt's funeral, waving and grinning like a chimp at the photographers like she was at a red carpet event. No decorum whatsoever.

Just a rumour darling. No proof, no believe.
Oh I'm sure they'll break up at some point, that's life, but hopefully he'll continue on the straight and narrow.
Her piano stuff is dire. Girl needs to cheer up. Piano backed dirges are so last century.
Not a rumour- more than once I’ve seen him post nasty messages about Katie where he eh, doesn’t seem in his right mind.., which are then quickly deleted..

Does anyone else find it funny she’s posted a photo with her new bf when her ex is all over chloe ferry from Geordie shore it looks staged to me (Steph’s pics )
She barely mentioned him before but he's all over her IG recently... and I noticed she put a birthday tribute up to his mum calling her my future mother-in-law 😯 She always seems desperate to prove how happy and in love she is and rushes into commitment with every guy she dates. I wonder if she has Caben calling him daddy yet 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't usually see Stephs stories on Instagram, but this morning she popped up and seems she has covid. Is she vaccinated? 🤔🤔 I know you can still catch covid even if you do get the vaccine, just wondering if she had it or not. I don't wish her any harm.

I don't usually see Stephs stories on Instagram, but this morning she popped up and seems she has covid. Is she vaccinated? 🤔🤔 I know you can still catch covid even if you do get the vaccine, just wondering if she had it or not. I don't wish her any harm.
She is asthmatic and not vaccinated

Reactions: 2
No, she's not had it. Apparently due to allergies, I don't know how true that is. As an asthmatic, she'd have been high up on the list for vaccination.

No, she's not had it. Apparently due to allergies, I don't know how true that is. As an asthmatic, she'd have been high up on the list for vaccination.
Numerous vaccines avalible for allery sufferers.
She really is an attention seeking ****. That ill yet can manage numerous insta stories

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.